16 (2016/17 season)

Baddar

Week 16 Results

Baddar 29pts - West Ham (W 1-0)
Colly 34pts - Sheffield Wednesday (W 1-0)
damshow 38pts - Sheffield Wednesday (W 1-0)
David Marrio 38pts - Plymouth (W 1-0)

edcq 27pts - Sheffield Wednesday (W 1-0)
Gorka 37pts - Sheffield Wednesday (W 1-0)
HttK 35pts - Sheffield Wednesday (W 1-0)
Jam 26pts - West Ham (W 1-0)
Johnny 27pts - Cardiff (L 4-3)
MDK 13pts -
Moses 22pts - West Ham (W 1-0)
Starvinho 25pts - West Ham (W 1-0)
Troy Saint 19pts - Blackburn (L 3-2)

Late drama! @Davidmarrio was a few minutes from victory, but Sheffield Wednesday's late goal means that he heads into sudden death with @damshow. Unfortunately for @HailtotheSickle and @Gorka, picking Sheffield Wednesday meant they had no chance of victory with damshow already above them. That's how it goes though!

What does this mean? Well, the rest of us are out. David and damshow will now go head-to-head in a sudden death format. They must now both pick a 3pm team for the Boxing Day fixtures on Monday 26th December that they haven't already selected. If one team wins and the other team loses, it's game over. If there's a draw for one and defeat for the other, it's game over. A matched result means we head into another week of sudden death.

38pts is 5 points short of Matt's total from last year, but still a good effort. I can point to sides like Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal and Newcastle ALL costing me points, so that's hard to take. Colly and I will return next year to finally try to grab a win.

Thanks to the rest of you for playing, and I hope you'll join in again during the 2017/18 season!

On 17/12/2016 at 17:10, Baddar said:

38pts is 5 points short of Matt's total from last year, but still a good effort. I can point to sides like Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal and Newcastle ALL costing me points, so that's hard to take. Colly and I will return next year to finally try to grab a win.

Didn't I win last year or the year before? Someone good samaritan sent me an annual through the post if not...

Arsenal.