TEW16 Real World Update: December 2016

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/12/2016 at 22:42, tororevolver said:

is nixon newell in the roster at all? i seen her picture in the picture in the picture pack but not on the roster pack.

Nixon Newell should be in the database.

Just to give an update, the January release should be up at some point between January 1st and January 4th, there will be an updated worker picture pack along with it, for this month I've updated rosters and worker stats for DDT, Ice Ribbon, FIP and JWP.

I'm currently working on refining and updating the event, tour and TV name generation, I'm setting English names active for all regions except Mexico which will have Spanish variants. They may not appear in the January update but will be added when they have been finished.

11 hours ago, Fork 2016 said:

Are you adding 205 Live as it's own television show?

Yes but it will be dormant. the AI will treat it like another TV show, and if you set it up as a brand then they will treat it as a breand and move workers over to even the roster out.

• Lineker unfeatured, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic