What Final Fantasy game to buy?

Guest MuRd0K

Guest MuRd0K

So... I decided to buy a Final Fantasy videogame, since I enjoyed FFVIII quite a lot, and everybody else seems to be so high on FF.

What Final Fantasy game for PS/PS2 do you recommend?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if ya wanna get older FF games you can get Final Fantasy Anthology which is FF V whch was never released in the US and FF VI, Final Fantasy Chronicles which is FF IV along with Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy origins which has Final Fantasy I and II<which also was never relased in the US>

Guest bruins72

Is X the one that you need the online adapter for? Or is that one not even out yet? I can't remember the last FF game I played. I just remember it had that stupid water polo game in it.

FF7's the best for storyline, characters and music, FF9 for completism and gameplay, FFX for graphics but not much else. FFA and FF6 for SNES-based greatness.