American Idiot

Maxx

http://www.greendayauthority.com/streaming...icanidiot.shtml

There.

Go enjoy some great new Green Day, I recommend Boulevard of Broken Dreams and the B-Side Governator because I'm fairly sure Mike Dirnt sings lead on it.

Here's what I concluded.

American Idiot was created simply as a single and a very very minor introduction to the story on the CD. Gets people interested because the rest of the CD doesn't sound like classic Green Day, but is IMO incredible.

maaan the site is down now, they need more money to host it! :mellow:

wel i hope its as awesome as you say it is, greenday seems to have dissapointed a lot of fans when they released international superhits and then shenanigans - nothing new really for hardcore greenday fans

im not a big fan myself either (ive only got international superhits) but i am planning on getting it - along with sum 41 and good charlottes new releases in october

is it just me or did the start of this year really suck for new music. Sugarcults album rocked but i didnt get anything else until NFG's catalyst (which is weird for me as i buy 3-4cds a month - now im down to 1 every 2 months)

not so bad now, i just bought yellowcard, my chemical romance and maroon 5 which are all brill - and 3 cd's (4 if i decide to get bowling for soup as well - not sure though :pinch: )

Cataylst is easily NFG's best offering which makes me very happy that they're playing with Green Day this fall...oh and the fact that I'm going makes me happy to.

I'm pretty sure that after this tuesday it'll be on The Leak on MTV.com

I have always been a fan of Green Day and blink-182-, have been for 7 years now. And they have really shown they are willingly to grow up and expand their bands. Blink-182-s latest effort was very well done and Green Day is proving to the world they can change too. Bravo, to both bands.

Guest Deputy Van Halen

I haven't managed to listen to this all the way through for various reasons, but it sounds really awesome. Especially 'Jesus Of Suburbia' and 'Letterbomb'. I'm definitely going to be buying this.