2018 EWB Fantasy Baseball League Draft

Maxx

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Maxx said:

SRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!  IT IS ON NOW!

I dedicate this championship match up to @thatshortguy !

Maxx drafted Freeman, plus he's not Srar, so I root for Maxx!

24 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

And as usual he will be disappointed :lol:

Your face is disappointing!  Look at that face!  Who has a face like that one at the end of that sentence there!?  It's like you made a goofy face despite your Grandma telling you it would stick, then it stuck, and then she shaved you.  GO MAXX!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Lowerdeck said:

I am disappointed to have been in first place much of the year and now have to contend for a bronze.  But well, there's a few good teams in this league and one of them happened to best my team.  Just have to try and get bronze now.

It's especially too bad that you're not even going to win the bronze medal. 

Image result for boom gif

(Please disregard the fact that I am currently being beaten 10-1). 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

My team let me down. Well deserved @Maxx but so help me if I see @thatshortguy at your victory parade! :angry:

“I want to say thank you to everybody in the stands today and that came out throughout the course of the season and boo'd The Srartown Sweeties,” Short Guy continued. “Without you, I would have been the only one and probably still would have boo'd.”

“And I want to say thank you to everybody on Maxx's team. Everybody had a role in defeating The Sweeties this year, and I’m proud of every single one of you who did. Thanks again.  WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1