1987 EWR Historical Scenario by Fat Frog (with Pictures, Logos and Graphics)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

You can set workers ages lower than 18 which I beleive just makes it so they dont appear in game until they do hit 18 years old. You have any interest in adding in the major players? Would be pretty cool to have an all real wrestler world up to almost current day.

• Like 1

On 06/01/2020 at 04:41, pokerfreak said:

You can set workers ages lower than 18 which I beleive just makes it so they dont appear in game until they do hit 18 years old. You have any interest in adding in the major players? Would be pretty cool to have an all real wrestler world up to almost current day.

That's a really good idea, and I would love to do it, however, I do not have any time, due to my work.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I love the idea of adding guys who are younger then 18 so that they are then added later on in the game, however, the only thing ive found difficult is what stats to give them. You don't want them peaking out at 18 with full stats, but don't want to got low, so really good guys peak at low numbers.