EWR 2011 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Site is running really slow, so gonna be real quick. Want to make a couple notes before I forget, though.

According to Wiki, raise Larry Zbyszko's age to 59

Wiki's the only place I found 12/5/51 as his birthdate... Pretty much everywhere else was 12/5/53. This article in 2003 from Slam (Which is usually pretty accurate, from my experience) has him as just turning 50: http://www.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2003/12/05/278136.html

Change Jorge Rivera's birth month to August (according to Wiki and Cagematch.de).

I've seen his birthmonth at August 2nd and September 2nd... The only "tiebreaker" I have is the fact that his myspace lists him as a Virgo, which would be August 22-September 23rd, meaning, for him to be born on the 2nd, it would have to be September 2nd: http://www.myspace.com/skayde1

Fair warning... 177 pics total in the Full Update. Tried to fill a lot of holes.

-Bill

MegaUpload:

FULL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=67GF2N0Q

DATA: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UXFGDNY8

Banner/Logo Pack: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=APE30LF9

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/?wyz1g7bdm73v7a7

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/?jnt0ir2zko549hf

Banner/Logo Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/?w1yf5fdbyfwsq0y

• Like 6

Quick question, while I'm thinking about it... Hope someone can answer...

When starting a game, you have the option of checking "Auto put workers at Ideal position." I assume this is so, when you hire writers, you won't get the "wrestler X is being too much" or "wrestler Y isn't being pushed enough."

The thing is, Ideally, I'd like to have the game start so you don't have that, WITHOUT having to check that. I just started a game with the just released April data and the writers are telling me that certain workers (specifically, the Japanese workers in Shimmer, with the exception of Hamada) are too far up the card. Thing is, in real life, they are upper midcard/main event, yet in game, it says they are too high until I lower them to openers.

We need to fix this, in order to make the game as realistic as possible.

Now, I have a chart that shows overness for card position:

Global

Main Eventer: 91-100

Upper Midcarder: 81-90

Midcarder: 61-80

Lower Midcarder: 41-60

Opener: 21-40

Jobber: 0-20

National

Main Eventer: 81-100

Upper Midcarder: 71-80

Midcarder: 56-70

Lower Midcarder: 41-55

Cult

Main Eventer: 66-100

Upper Midcarder: 51-65

Midcarder: 41-50

Lower Midcarder: 21-40

Opener: 11-20

Jobber: 0-10

Regional

Main Eventer: 56-70

Upper Midcarder: 46-55

Midcarder: 36-45

Lower Midcarder: 21-35

Small

Main Eventer: 36-50

Upper Midcarder: 21-35

Midcarder: 11-20

Lower Midcarder: 6-10

Opener: 0-5

Jobber: N/A

Backyard

Main Eventer: 21-30

Upper Midcarder: 11-20

Midcarder: 6-10

Lower Midcarder: 0-5

Opener: N/A

My question is, is this ALL that goes into determining a worker's card position? So, for example, with Shimmer being a Regional promotion, all's I have to do to get the writers to keep requesting demotions is to follow the regional section of the chart?

Quite simply, if I give Ayumi Kurihara (who is a Main Eventer in Shimmer in real life) an overness between 56-70, will the writers still want to move her? If so, what all determines what the writers will accept for a worker's position?

I'm likely going to experiment with this, but figured I'd post, to see if anyone had a quick, straight answer. :)

-Bill

EDIT: OK... Just did a quick test and apparently, all's that needs to be done is to get the over in those ranges and the writers are cool with it.

Guess that means I'll be working on adjusting overness this month... :)

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Thanks Bill!

-Raise Alex Colon's overness to 18.

-Raise Joe Gacy's overness to 34.

-Raise Frightmare's overness to 34.

-Raise RV1's overness to 36. Make him written/Unsackable.

-Raise Rich Swann's overness to 34.

-Raise Ryan Slater's overness to 32.

-Raise Niles Young's overness to 25.

-Change Emil J's NWA F1 gimmick to People's Boss.

-Joe Gacy is the NWA F1 Heavyweight Champion.

Edited by KrisClassic

Great update Bill!

Here's a few stat change suggestions, if anybody disagrees, please post your thoughts. After all this is a discussion thread, and im just posting my personal opinions.

- Raise Alex Riley's charisma to 82, brawl to 70, and speed to 46

- Raise Dolph Ziggler's speed to 73, and charisma to 85

- Raise John Cena's speed to 33

- Raise John Morrison's brawl to 79, and charisma to 80

- Raise Randy Orton's brawl to 81, speed to 38, and charisma to 90

- Raise Santino Marella's speed to 30

- Raise The Miz's technical to 60

- Raise Yoshi Tatsu's charisma to 50, he's actually gotten alot better than he was when he first debuted.

- Raise Alberto Del Rio's speed to 71, and charisma to 87

- Raise Chris Masters' brawl to 74, and charisma to 73

- Raise Christian's overness to 87, and speed to 70

- Raise Cody Rhodes' overness to 80, speed to 56, and charisma to 83. His promos recently have been really great.

- Raise Rey Mysterio's brawl to 64, technical to 78, and charisma to 79.

Chris Daniels heel turn in ROH, hitting Generico with the book of truth and Cabana with the angels wings on night 2 of their latest ippv.

I guess that didn't make it over from the March thread, so....

Add Christopher Daniels to the House of Truth and make Truth Martini his manager. Make him a heel.

Also Charlie Hass and Shelton Benjamin won the ROH tag titles

Edited by notatardis

-Raise Cody Rhodes' brawl to 80.

-Raise Alex Riley's overness to 72.

-Raise Dusty Rhodes' overness to 75.

-Raise Jack Swagger's charisma to 83. Check Menacing.

-Check Menacing for Randy Orton.

-Raise John Cena's technical to 55.

-Raise Ryan Nemeth's technical to 61. Check SS Look.

-Raise Paredyse's brawl to 44 and selling to 76.

-Raise Michael Cole's brawl to 22, speed to 8, technical to 6, stiffness to 34, and selling to 63.

-Raise Rey Mysterio's speed to 83 and stiffness to 43.

-Raise Skip Sheffield's stiffness to 49.

-Uncheck SS Look for Stephanie McMahon.

-Raise The Miz's brawl to 74.

-Raise The Rock's brawl to 75, technical to 25, and stifness to 40.

-Raise Triple H's brawl to 85 and selling to 84.

-Raise Trish Stratus' brawl to 60 and technical to 30.

-Raise Undertaker's selling to 100. I think he is the best at selling in the business right now.

Chris Daniels heel turn in ROH, hitting Generico with the book of truth and Cabana with the angels wings on night 2 of their latest ippv.

Add Christopher Daniels to the House of Truth and make Truth Martini his manager. Make him a heel.

I didn't put these in because they happened after the game start date of April 1st... They have all been adjusted and, assuming nothing changes, will be present in the May update. :)

-Bill

I didn't put these in because they happened after the game start date of April 1st... They have all been adjusted and, assuming nothing changes, will be present in the May update. :)

-Bill

Ahh, okay that makes sense then. :)

On to other stuff:

Remove staff member announcer Mike Hogewood from ROH, he's contracted to HDNet, and won't be staying with ROH.

Also, how are the PI numbers calculated for feds? Do we suggest changes like we do with workers and such?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Quick question, while I'm thinking about it... Hope someone can answer...

When starting a game, you have the option of checking "Auto put workers at Ideal position." I assume this is so, when you hire writers, you won't get the "wrestler X is being too much" or "wrestler Y isn't being pushed enough."

The thing is, Ideally, I'd like to have the game start so you don't have that, WITHOUT having to check that. I just started a game with the just released April data and the writers are telling me that certain workers (specifically, the Japanese workers in Shimmer, with the exception of Hamada) are too far up the card. Thing is, in real life, they are upper midcard/main event, yet in game, it says they are too high until I lower them to openers.

We need to fix this, in order to make the game as realistic as possible.

Now, I have a chart that shows overness for card position:

Global

Main Eventer: 91-100

Upper Midcarder: 81-90

Midcarder: 61-80

Lower Midcarder: 41-60

National

Main Eventer: 81-100

Upper Midcarder: 71-80

Midcarder: 56-70

Lower Midcarder: 41-55

Cult

Main Eventer: 66-100

Upper Midcarder: 51-65

Midcarder: 41-50

Lower Midcarder: 21-40

Regional

Main Eventer: 56-70

Upper Midcarder: 46-55

Midcarder: 36-45

Lower Midcarder: 21-35

Small

Main Eventer: 36-50

Upper Midcarder: 21-35

Midcarder: 11-20

Lower Midcarder: 6-10

Opener: 0-5

Backyard

Main Eventer: 21-30

Upper Midcarder: 11-20

Midcarder: 6-10

Lower Midcarder: 0-5

Opener: N/A

My question is, is this ALL that goes into determining a worker's card position? So, for example, with Shimmer being a Regional promotion, all's I have to do to get the writers to keep requesting demotions is to follow the regional section of the chart?

Quite simply, if I give Ayumi Kurihara (who is a Main Eventer in Shimmer in real life) an overness between 56-70, will the writers still want to move her? If so, what all determines what the writers will accept for a worker's position?

I'm likely going to experiment with this, but figured I'd post, to see if anyone had a quick, straight answer. :)

-Bill

EDIT: OK... Just did a quick test and apparently, all's that needs to be done is to get the over in those ranges and the writers are cool with it.

Guess that means I'll be working on adjusting overness this month... :)

-Bill

The one problem with this is that the wrestlers would be over-rated. Sure they are main eventers, upper midcarders or midcarders but why should they be as over as someone who is really that over. If I am not mistaken, Shimmer is a regional promotion and I do not think that Ayumi Kurihara would be 56 over like the game would want her to be to be a main event. This would mess things up because girls like Sara Del Ray, Allison Danger and Daizee Haze would be below her when in reality they are more known. Perhaps Shimmer should be a small promotion in this case so Ayumi would be a main eventer at 36?

WWE STAR RESPONDS TO KURT ANGLE'S WRESTLEMANIA COMMENTS AND WELL, OUCH!

by Mike Johnson @ 3:40 PM on 4/4/2011

In regard to the comments Kurt Angle made about Wrestlemania, including his match against Randy Orton, CM Punk wrote on Twitter - "my twitter account was hacked", is the new: "I'm a sloppy drunk douche".

That my friends, is the epitome of blunt.

Add a dislike between CM Punk and Kurt Angle?

The one problem with this is that the wrestlers would be over-rated. Sure they are main eventers, upper midcarders or midcarders but why should they be as over as someone who is really that over. If I am not mistaken, Shimmer is a regional promotion and I do not think that Ayumi Kurihara would be 56 over like the game would want her to be to be a main event. This would mess things up because girls like Sara Del Ray, Allison Danger and Daizee Haze would be below her when in reality they are more known. Perhaps Shimmer should be a small promotion in this case so Ayumi would be a main eventer at 36?

Well, I did a little playing with this after finding it out and the nice thing is, those numbers aren't "hard-set." Meaning, to be a main eventer at the Regional level, Ayumi didn't have to be at 56 or above... The writers didn't complain when I had her as a Main Eventer at 46 over. She (along with the other Japanese women in Shimmer, certainly deserve more than the 8-9 overs they had as of the start of the April update. I'm using Shimmer as the example, simply because I was at the events last weekend and therefore, got a pretty decent guage of their card position and how over they were with the fans. That also works both ways, meaning I could actually have Daizee Haze, for example, with a higher over than Ayumi, but still keep her at the Upper Midcard level, which is where I feel Daizee belongs, Shimmer-wise, on the card. As of now, this is what I had for Shimmer:

Worker Real-Life Card Position Over

Cheerleader Melissa ME 64

Serena Deeb UMC 62

Ayako Hamada ME 59

Sara Del Rey ME 57

MsChif ME 56

Sarah Stock UMC 54

Daffney MC 53

Mercedes Martinez UMC 51

Nikki Roxx MC 49

Portia Perez UMC 48

Daizee Haze UMC 48

Madison Eagles ME 47

Ayumi Kurihara ME 46

Hiroyo Matsumoto UMC 44

Nicole Matthews UMC 43

LuFisto UMC 42

Tomoka Nakagawa UMC 41

Sweet Saraya MC 39

Jessie McKay UMC 37

Misaki Ohata UMC 36

Rebecca Knox MGR 36

Leva Bates MC 35

Allison Danger MC 34

Britani Knight MC 33

Wrestling Goddess Athena MC 32

Melanie Cruise MC 31

Kellie Skater MC 31

Jennifer Blake MC 30

Annie Social MGR 29

Christina Von Eerie MC 29

Malia Hosaka MC 28

Gert NW 27

Nevaeh MC 26

Laura Mattano NW 25

Ariel MC 24

Rachel Summerlyn MC 23

Jessica James MC 21

Veronika Vice LMC 21

Mia Yim LMC 19

Sassy Stephie LMC 16

Jamilia Craft LMC 14

Courtney Rush LMC 14

Jessie Brook LMC 13

Mena Libra LMC 13

Taylor Made LMC 12

Mademoiselle Rachelle MGR 11

Brittany Force DEV 11

Anna Minoushka DEV 11

Rhia O'Reilly DEV 11

Eryn NW 10

Joey Eastman NW 10

December DEV 10

She Nay Nay DEV 10

Jett Riley DEV 10

Mia Svensson DEV 10

Amber Gertner NW 8

I'm not saying it's perfect, but I feel (again, based on last weekend's shows) that it's accurate and that it all works in the game, meaning, I got no complaints from writers when I started the game up. As always, it's up for discussion.

One quick note on Allison Danger... I have her at 34 and, to be honest, I don't think she's as over as many would believe, at least compared to other workers in the promotion... She seems to be always involved in storylies with the lower midcard/midcarders and is usually one of the first workers to be the one to elevate an up-and-coming worker to the next level. Don't get me wrong, she's damn good at what she does and I'm not knocking her one bit. But, popularity-wise, the Japanese girls got far bigger pops than Danger did.

-Bill

-Raise Rima Fakih's overness to 45.

-Raise Little Guido's overness to 55.

-Add AJ Kirsch to WWE as a Tough Enough competitor. Raise his overness to 16.

-Raise Sheamus' overness to 84.

-Raise Heath Slater's brawl to 74.

-Change Kevin Nash to a non-wrestler.

-Raise R-Truth's stiffness to 49.

-Raise Layla El's overness to 76.

-Raise Michelle McCool's overness to 79.

-Raise William Regal's technical to 88, selling to 78, and charisma to 93.

-Raise Yoshi Tatsu's brawl to 68, technical to 70, selling to 76, and charisma to 54.

-Change Steve Lewington to a lightweight. Raise his technical to 75. Lower his overness to 42.

-Raise Bill Demott's skill to 84.