Survivor: Cagayan (Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty) **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

Garrett and David were basically both the epitome of "smart" Survivor players who are playing with endgame in mind from day one, which is an absolutely stupid decision at the start of the game. If David had made the right call and sent Kass on the helicopter, J'Tia would have been voted off after the first challenge and the Brains wouldn't have lost the second one.

This. It's happened a few times in more recent seasons--people deciding they'd rather vote out their most physically gifted member instead of a weak link way too early on. If this were just days before the merge then, sure, it's smart. But David gunning for Garrett from the get-go was ridiculous. Also, Tasha crying because she couldn't get the chance to "play survivor" was laughable.

I might've missed it but did Jeff explain the new rules of the Hidden Immunity Idol? Ironic that someone was voted out with an Idol in their pocket the first episode with that rule change.

My thought process on Garrett during the episode went as such: he's on the brain's tribe looking like that he's probably going to be good... David is an idiot, Garrett is going to take control of that tribe... see, I told you, he's great... he's my favourite... oh no, Garrett, what are you doing!?.... okay Garrett, stop talking... oh fuck... bye Garrett....

I think Cliff is my favourite so far, but he's not going to last very long. Jeremiah and Sarah both seem quite likeable, too. Tony seems great because of comedic value. I can't wait until he gets caught in the spy shack. I liked Lindsey until she started bitching out Trisha (who I don't even like and the impression was spot on), but acting that way so early makes me think she's a bit bonkers.

• Like 1

Woo is great and ugh, that Beauty result. Jeremiah put himself in the perfect position to be in a strong final three alliance that he could have won in and then blew it.

I guess he has to be confident that he's going to be able to sway Alexis and Jefra away from LJ, which would then put him in a strong position, but it hurts to lose an interesting player in Brice for the sake of an alliance between LJ and the entertainment deadweight on the Beauty tribe.

Really that beauty tribe... I was screaming at the screen when Alexis suggested split and gave Jeremiah his chance to vote her out. Thankfully in the distance LJ approaches with the idol in his pocket and enough since that a split vote is never a good idea, surely he'll.... agree. Damn. I'm not sure why Jeremiah didn't pull the trigger, but I'm pretty sure it cost him prize money. Jefra isn't humorous in all the right wrong ways enough to be Kat so I can see her grating on me quickly, but I do appreciate her point blank asking Jeremiah if he's in a secret alliance he didn't tell her about and making him crumble right there before he could pitch her. I think Morgan made the wrong play trying to force a barely comprehending girl to vote out her apparent bestie, especially when she raises the idea of voting out LJ. Sure he's carried them on the puzzle portion thus far, but with a redistribution in the not too distant future and the brains likely continued suck? Why not pull a Sandra and take out the sure thing? Brice would've still gone home, yeah, but Jefra was going to be the key number, and if she's not ready to take out Alexis, you don't take her out. On the brawn side, I know it's probably just editing, but everything turning up Aces for Tony seems weird. I think I have to enjoy him while he lasts, because everything he says becoming a hashtag has to be setting him up for a downfall right?

Man, if Tony could just tone it down just a tad bit, he might actually be a good player. Instead, he wants to backstab everybody he talks to. It's crazy.

I was sad to see Brice go. He was a more interesting character than everybody else on the Beauty tribe. I have the tiniest bit of hope that Alexis might actually be an alright player. She sort of said a couple of things that makes me thinks she's a fan of the game and realizes that coasting till the end won't get her the million dollars.

I know they'd only lost two challenges, but it was sort of nice to see the Brains tribe win even if it just meant they didn't have to go to Tribal.

Man, if Tony could just tone it down just a tad bit, he might actually be a good player. Instead, he wants to backstab everybody he talks to. It's crazy.

I was sad to see Brice go. He was a more interesting character than everybody else on the Beauty tribe. I have the tiniest bit of hope that Alexis might actually be an alright player. She sort of said a couple of things that makes me thinks she's a fan of the game and realizes that coasting till the end won't get her the million dollars.

I know they'd only lost two challenges, but it was sort of nice to see the Brains tribe win even if it just meant they didn't have to go to Tribal.

I think he's playing a pretty good game so far considering how he's been the only one on top of the hidden idol (clues) and brainwashing the cop chick with the fake rumors that he made up - which worked for him and gained even more of her trust after admitting he's a cop too. Although if I were her I wouldn't trust him after he lied about it to begin with. <_<

So far this season has been pretty interesting imo.

I've been kinda cheering for Spencer. Especially when he tried so hard in the Basketball thing when everyone else was useless

What do you mean? J'Tia tried her hardest by casually backstroking towards the ball during the challenge. :P

They really should've gotten rid of her a lot sooner, stupid Brains tribe. Next week should be interesting with the whole tribal shake up, I'm hoping Spencer and Cliff get a decent draw.

Yeah, I loved Cliff and can't stand Trish but any time a player has a confessional about how they're looking forward to Tribal Council that's pretty much the nail in the coffin.

The Brains' reaction to how ridiculously fortuitous the tribal swap was for them was fantastic.