Songs from your contry/area you are listening right now

Tkasto

Since, EWB has such a variety of people from different countries on the site. I really would like to hear some songs from your guys countries or areas. (Why areas? Well, I'm from Slovenia and it hugely influenced by Balkan Music).  

These are the songs from my country/area that I'm listening to currenlty:

• Like 2

311 is awesome imho
A couple of Danish acts. Not including Lucas Graham, MØ or Volbeat as most of you already are kind of familiar with those acts
D-A-D - "sleeping my day away" live performance from 2012 from a little festival known as Wacken
Dizzy Mizz Lizzy - "Waterline" from 1993
Kashmir feat David Bowie - "the Cynic" from about 2005
Sort Sol (Black Sun) - "Holler High" from 2002

• Like 1

I remember CH's performance at the Sydney Opera (farewell to the world). Seeing that performance of Don't dream gives me the shivers

Completely forgot about FFAF (or wake for a mate as they called themselves during a secret gig once). Those two bands are arguably the two best things to come out of wales since the manics

I live just outside of Charlotte. This is by a guy in another town just outside of Charlotte that's in Gaston County like mine. There's all sorts of references to the area.

I've posted about PUJOL before, who was a grade or two ahead of me in high school. Well, three of the guys in this band were a grade or two below me in high school - they've won a battle of the bands tournament in 2017 to get onto the New Music on Tap Lounge stage at Bonnaroo, and they just played Live On The Green in Nashville a few weeks ago (festival headlined by Gary Clark Jr, OAR, Grace Potter, St. Paul & The Broken Bones, Steve Earle, Guster, etc). Really good music if you're into the "indie" genre.

• Like 1

On 03/09/2019 at 13:55, Jericode said:

Yeah, Manics are great. Neck Deep are my favourite Welsh band at the moment, and The Blackout were great when they were about.

There's obviously one Welsh band we don't talk about :shifty:

Stereophonics? 😏

• Haha 1