The January Transfer Window - 2020

Lineker

8 hours ago, Lineklaus said:

While I think he could be promising, Spurs could go abroad and get someone better for a lot cheaper. 

17 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

While I think he could be promising, Spurs could go abroad and get someone better for a lot cheaper. 

Agreed. There are defenders on his level in France that would go to Spurs since they've no chance of winning anything if they aren't at PSG.

51 minutes ago, Lineklaus said:

I just don't see us doing anything this month. We are right up against it in terms of squad registration rules concerning foreign and home grown players.

We should make Lo Celso permanent, as it financially makes sense, but Jose doesn't seem to like him in spite of him being absolute quality. 

57 minutes ago, Lineklaus said:

I just don't see us doing anything this month. We are right up against it in terms of squad registration rules concerning foreign and home grown players.

Hmm you are right, but I can't imagine Jose signing on without a guarantee of some kind of movement in January. Maybe someone out to bring someone in?

Edited by RazorsEdge