The Offical Unoffical GTA Multiplayer Thread

Ruki

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a mic hooked up now Vilge, if you've got one and wanna play. Thats why I got off.

PS3 USERS

If you don't have a headset for online use, but you have the mic from Rock Band (or, alternatively, a USB microphone), you can use that. Plug it into the front of your PS3, go into your audio settings (I believe it is, but it may be accessories settings), and set Input to USB mic. Then, while in game, go to audio and change output to Stereo.

Probably something thats known but for those who don't, there ya go.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

I couldn't get into free mode with Ruki, Ellis & Kou; it kept telling me the game didn't exist and booting me back to the very first mission because I started with multiplayer so it didn't load my save game.

I have a mic hooked up now Vilge, if you've got one and wanna play. Thats why I got off.

PS3 USERS

If you don't have a headset for online use, but you have the mic from Rock Band (or, alternatively, a USB microphone), you can use that. Plug it into the front of your PS3, go into your audio settings (I believe it is, but it may be accessories settings), and set Input to USB mic. Then, while in game, go to audio and change output to Stereo.

Probably something thats known but for those who don't, there ya go.

Ah, was getting too late anyways and I still keep getting disconnect issues. The games I was in were lagging on me incredibly too.

Shall try again.

Gotta go looking for my blue tooth mic for Warhawk though. The PS3 GTA IV EWB (eh?) community needs to come together!

I greatly appreciate people repeatedly trying to involve me in online games, despite the fact that online doesn't like me.

Well, you've connected to me like twice and then you all of a sudden leave. I don't get what happens.