The Offical Unoffical GTA Multiplayer Thread

Ruki

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone wants some easy kills or stuff can add me I'm trying to find some multiplayer games to join

*edit* Played some BombDaBase and HangmansNoose and damn are they fun even when your team runs away and leaves you to die >.<

Edited by Evafreak

We saw the heart, and we shot at it.

Squeak! YOU MISSED THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. Me and Ploy were on top of the empire state building, then Slogger comes flying over to us in a heli, and he gets shot down with a rocket. Slogger loses the tail of it, and still manages to fly for a bit, but eventually crashes and dies. Then I decided to jump, but I didn't jump far enough and my death sucked.

So I went and got another heli, Slogger joined me and we flew back. We get hit with another rocket, do a fucking backflip, and stabilize. About 10 seconds later we explode, and plummet to the earth. I loved it.

The first time i didn't die,, I lost a shit load of heath and landed on a cop car but i didn't die, The second time i tried to bail onto the ESB and failed, Falling how many stories to my death, It.Was.Awesome

I'll likely be playing multi-player and that over the next few days if anyone's up for it with a PS3. Don't really care about the time since I barely sleep.

I'm more interested in getting some of the co-op stuff out of the way an such before hitting up the more generic 'everyone kill each other' type stuff.

fucking Summers. I was the boss, and we were on the cusp of getting away, and he tried to run over a boat with our boat. AND IT FLIPPED. you fucker. :shifty:

Oh I was there.

DAMN SUMMERS. :@

It was fucking hilarious.