EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

For what it's worth iDol, I have the entire site still on my HDD, and with our server now being completely down, I'd be interested in maybe working together someway to get it back up, or anybody else who could help me out for that matter.

As I said in iDol's TEW site thread, the server is completely down, I'm looking for a solution for a new server/host, I still have the entire site on my HDD so if there's anybody who knows a way to help me out, it'd be much obliged.

For what it's worth iDol, I have the entire site still on my HDD, and with our server now being completely down, I'd be interested in maybe working together someway to get it back up, or anybody else who could help me out for that matter.

I'm in the process of redesigning the ewwarehouse website right now actually. PM me Eddie, and we might be able to work something out.

iDol, is the website going to get updated with some more fantasy scenarios and such?

If anyone makes anymore fantasy scenarios I'll gladly add them.

Okay, temporarily back at EddieFnG.com

Don't know how long this host will survive the bandwidth slaughter, so still on the lookout for a better server.

I could provide you some space on my new hosting website. I have a website project in mind, will use it for some personal backups and will use their subversion feature too. It is really not used much now and I want to see EWInventory available.

I could provide you:

- A dedicated FTP account directly to your subfolder (* or own domain if you have a .com or .net)

- Unlimited space and bandwidth (* if it is kept reasonable)

I would accept all the scenarios and maybe picture packs, but I would have to monitor the bandwidth on those as my hosting company says I have unmetered bandwidth, but I know it could be a problem and get me suspended if it is really too much.

The website is http://reallyhotstuff.net, so your subfolder could be http://ewinventory.reallyhotstuff.net . I got it hosted for 3 years, so it could be available at least for that time.

I would like getting your bandwidth stats of the last year if you have them to review them.

The only thing I won't be able to provide is help managing the website as I'm working on other side projects (the website and 2-3 VB.net projects), but I believe you want to keep maintaining it on your own. :)

Contact me in the forum, by email at stmweb(at)hotmail.com or on skype (same email).

(* My host is A2Hosting and I got the Executive plan, info is available at http://www.a2hosting.com/services/web-hosting/ if you want it.)