EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Right, I'm at least back in the UK, working today and tomorrow so I won't be doing any website work on Sunday, but if people can quote this post with any request they have I'll at least see to getting them uploaded.

Anything around March 2004, please.

Right, I'm at least back in the UK, working today and tomorrow so I won't be doing any website work on Sunday, but if people can quote this post with any request they have I'll at least see to getting them uploaded.

Anything around March 2004, please.

March 2004

April 2004

August 2005.

Edited by SykoD

August 2005.

Change I change this request to September 2006?

Edited by SykoD

The best place to find old EWR scenarios, stat updates, utilities, graphics (not including the most up-to-date worker pics), and even old versions of EWR is G Inventory. If it's not there, it's a good bet it doesn't exist.

:)

The site is dead

If you read more than the first post and read more recent posts you'll realise the server cut the site off due to excess traffic.

Just request a data you're interested in and Eddie will do his best to get it up for you. If it exists.

August 2005.

Change I change this request to September 2006?

I'd like both DATAs actually.