EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

14 hours ago, iDOL said:

Closed the site down today as Google still persisted with the error message. I have all of the mods backed up on my PC, and may eventually reupload them as an archive. But for now, the website is done.

• Like 4

On 9/12/2016 at 06:45, iDOL said:

Apparently Google has a problem with the Arsenic Editor and is also flagging them as malware. 

Oh my god, that happened to me last year with Arsenic and my antivirus. It actually deleted the editor. Thankfully Windows Defender doesn't flag it.

While I'm here, just gonna note that a few of the monthly updates do not work. I dunno if I'm the only one who reported this, but I try extracting the file and get "Can not open file [X] as an archive." any idea of how to fix this or is this a problem with the file itself?

1 hour ago, Megafighter3 said:

Oh my god, that happened to me last year with Arsenic and my antivirus. It actually deleted the editor. Thankfully Windows Defender doesn't flag it.

While I'm here, just gonna note that a few of the monthly updates do not work. I dunno if I'm the only one who reported this, but I try extracting the file and get "Can not open file [X] as an archive." any idea of how to fix this or is this a problem with the file itself?

Mosr likely the file is corrupted

2 hours ago, Meacon said:

Is there another website that hosts all the monthly EWR scenarios? Looking for April 2009. I thought I had downloaded it previously, but apparently I did not. 

I only have the version off the site recently. I also don;t use security or antivirus soooo up to you if you wanna take it. Let me know if you try and it gets flagged so the link can be removed.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yegute2yfqf27wd/ewr_04_2009.zip?dl=0

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd add this here as the thread on GDS was updated, Home Of Pro Wrestling has updated and now includes EWR mods, I've only included the graphics forEWR and TEW 16 from GDS, due to the awkwardness of transfering over BBCode or lack there of, but the site also includes mods for TEW05, TEW10, TEW13 and WMMA 3.

HoPW%20logo.jpgSpacer.jpg
EWR.jpg
EWR%20Software.jpgEWR%20RW%20Updates.jpg
EWR%20Historical.jpgEWR%20Fantasy%20Mods.jpg
EWR%20Utilities%20and%20Misc.jpgEWR%20Skins.jpg
Spacer.jpg
TEW%2016.jpg
16%20RW%20Mods.jpg16%20RW%20Updates.jpg
16%20RW%20Alt%20Mods.jpg16%20CVerse.jpg
16%20Fantasy%20Mods.jpg16%20Graphics.jpg
16%20Skins%20and%20Screens.jpg
Spacer.jpg