EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

If you could give me a specific database that is bringing the problem up I will check into it.

I've tried the DOTT database, the current 2013 update, the All Stars scenario, and the Jan 2013 update. I've tried to extract the files with both winzip and winrar if that helps.

Edited by AirTroublein619

Hmm.. not sure what the problem you are having is. I was able to download and extract them successfully using the built in manager in Windows Vista.

Weird. I'll try it again and see if it works.

Edit: I'm still getting "not able to access" errors. What are you using to extract the files?

Edited by AirTroublein619

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have a May/June 2007 update for EWR?

I'm not sure one exists. I think that was before Bill took over but after the previous people quit making them. Your best bet is to probably take the March one found on the EWWarehouse website and 'update' it by looking at who the champions and main eventers and such were a few months later. There wouldn't be a TON of big changes other than TNA quit using the NWA World Titles and started using their own titles by mid-May, but depending on what time frame you're looking at, you might keep the NWA Titles.

I'm not sure one exists. I think that was before Bill took over but after the previous people quit making them. Your best bet is to probably take the March one found on the EWWarehouse website and 'update' it by looking at who the champions and main eventers and such were a few months later. There wouldn't be a TON of big changes other than TNA quit using the NWA World Titles and started using their own titles by mid-May, but depending on what time frame you're looking at, you might keep the NWA Titles.

My first update was January 2007... So, I have both May 2007 and June 2007...

Could've swore that I sent them both to be uploaded to EW Warehouse, but don't see them posted there. Either way, if you wanna shoot me a PM letting me know which one you want (or, I guess if you want both) I can reupload them... Might take a couple days, though.

-Bill

• Like 1

Could've swore that I sent them both to be uploaded to EW Warehouse, but don't see them posted there. Either way, if you wanna shoot me a PM letting me know which one you want (or, I guess if you want both) I can reupload them... Might take a couple days, though.

-Bill

We talked about the missing updates but I don't think you ever sent them to me.

-Bill

You may want to take some time to go through your past updates and "fill in the blanks" on EWWarehouse. I would really appreciate it!

-Bill

You may want to take some time to go through your past updates and "fill in the blanks" on EWWarehouse. I would really appreciate it!

Do me a favor and shoot me a PM about this at the beginning of next month (June). I dunno how much EWR stuff I'm going to be doing (if any) until then.

-Bill

• 3 weeks later...

June 2013 WWE Split Data

Credit to Bill1996 for the data pack used

Pretty much the same as every other Split Data I've done, except a few tweaks to the way NXT is set up.
NXT now has it's own Developmental Roster nade up of workers who are listed in game but not on the WWE Website.
This means that your starting roster on NXT will be that of the TV Roster. Only these workers also have developmental contracts to RAW & SD!.
Big E Langston, Bo Dallas and William Regal are the only Superstars that are in NXT from the Main Roster and may need to be signed to written contracts if you do not wish to lose them.
AJ Lee, Dolph Ziggler and Big E have all been moved to SmackDown to keep the WHC. Added a World Tag Title to the SD! brand and a WWE Women's to the RAW brand.

Hopefully it is in a playable state. No real testing has been done, but feel free to let me know if anything is incorrect or straight out wrong.

Thank You.

Rocky~

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/n320dldf6st6qln/June_2013_Split_Data.zip

• Like 1

Finally caught up on the monthly updates.

I have also added a paypal donation option in the top right of the page. I recently had to renew the hosting and domain. Since this is out of my pocket, any small donation to help with the cost is definitely appreciated - but I understand that many can't spare or don't have the means to do so.