EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

• 1 month later...

Weirdly, the main thing I was looking for was "a data set that's not massive and full of stuff, don't really care what it is."

Then I remembered that EWR comes with a data set that's not massive and full of stuff.

And it's set just about exactly where I need it to be.

So yeah, there we go!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2015, 10:56:25, TheWho87 said:

I recall that Arsenic has always had an issue about being flagged by various anti-virus programs as beign a problem. You totally have the option to not download, hoevere there is no other option for what Arsenic offers.

Yea, it had something to do with a keylogger I believe.  Think he took some coding from one to make it match up between what you change and it appearing in game

• 2 months later...

Good news EWBattleground, development has been started on the official EWWarehouse App. Have you ever wanted to come to our site without having to go through the hassle of going into a browser? Now with just one touch, EWWarehouse will be at your fingertips. Keep up to date with all the breaking news and download everything you need directly to your phone and upload them to your computer for later use. The app will be available later this week on the Google Play Store and Amazon App Store with a release on the Apple App Store at a later date.

Let us know what you think of this news.

The official Twitter account for EWWarehouse is coming soon, so be sure to follow us and let us know what you think in 140 characters or less.

and as always,

Happy Playing. ;)

-Paige Turner

Edited by Paige Turner
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Both EWWarehouse and its official app have been completely revamped and redesigned. Swing on by the site and download our app to see the changes made by myself and iDOL.

Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. 

-Happy Playing ;)

Edited by Paige Turner
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, BelieveThat said:

so the custom scenarios on the warehouse site is there anywhere that gives a description of what they are

On most custom scenarios we have on the site, when you download them they will come with a readme file with a description. If you have any questions on any scenarios, please feel free to ask. 

-Happy Playing ;)

8 minutes ago, Paige Turner said:

On most custom scenarios we have on the site, when you download them they will come with a readme file with a description. If you have any questions on any scenarios, please feel free to ask. 

-Happy Playing ;)

was just a bit thrown off when i downloaded the big 3 one didnt realize it was just them