Random EWR Scenario dumpsite

8 hours ago, Rocky said:

As requested by @wildvinex & @Celtinigma

Post-Superstar-Shakeup Spilt Data has been added to the opening post. It is the last section where the previous Split Datas have been linked. Just as previous, 5 playable "brands" have been added ranging from Small (Performance Center/Live Events) to Global (RAW/Smackdown Live).
The data is, presumably, correct for a start date of 19th April 2018. A good spot to start heading into the Greatest Royal Rumble.

I've added my GFX pack in case people use it. It has the brand split logos, user logos and banners and updated to @mkpunk April Data

Any issues just let me know. Has not been fully tested but the game opened so that's a good start.

thanks man

8 hours ago, Rocky said:

Post-Superstar-Shakeup Spilt Data has been added to the opening post. It is the last section where the previous Split Datas have been linked. Just as previous, 5 playable "brands" have been added ranging from Small (Performance Center/Live Events) to Global (RAW/Smackdown Live).
The data is, presumably, correct for a start date of 19th April 2018. A good spot to start heading into the Greatest Royal Rumble.

I've added my GFX pack in case people use it. It has the brand split logos, user logos and banners and updated to @mkpunk April Data

Any issues just let me know. Has not been fully tested but the game opened so that's a good start.

oh there are other promotions besides nxt, raw, and smackdown

12 hours ago, Rocky said:

JUST got the E-Mail notification today. Can't wait to try it out, man. Thank you for your hard work in putting it together.

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

Were you wanting a WWE Universe Split Data? 

In the case that he would want that, wouldn't it be as easy as just deleting the rest of the Promotions in your current split pack except for RAW, Smackdown, 205 Live and NXT and just keeping them as-is? Renaming the Owners accordingly and such? 

1 hour ago, Celtinigma said:

In the case that he would want that, wouldn't it be as easy as just deleting the rest of the Promotions in your current split pack except for RAW, Smackdown, 205 Live and NXT and just keeping them as-is? Renaming the Owners accordingly and such? 

I actually did that haha

3 hours ago, Rocky said:

Were you wanting a WWE Universe Split Data? 

it's fine thanks for making it

4 hours ago, Celtinigma said:

2 hours ago, wildvinex said:

it's fine thanks for making it

My actual Universe Splits includes me deleting every staff member and worker not signed to wwe. 

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

My actual Universe Splits includes me deleting every staff member and worker not signed to wwe. 

Not gonna' lie, the WWE Universe one is just as fun as the Split Data. I actually thought that's what wildvinex was referring to at first. That's probably the one he wanted you to make from the start based on his replies. But nonetheless, I'm enjoying the Split Data one. So far, so good. No errors and everything is working fine and dandy.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
57 minutes ago, Bioniczoid said:

Hi! Is there a Mod with NXT as a different company BUT with all another companies? I looked the WWE Universe Split but is just Raw, SD and NXT.

Thanks in advance!

It's the very last one in the first post. The post-superstar shake-up Split data. 

Next one will be released after summerslam 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iAmRockyFeller said:

It's the very last one in the first post. The post-superstar shake-up Split data. 

Oh, so dumb. Thanks man! You are awesome. 

The last time i played was in 2006. LET'S GO!

12 minutes ago, iAmRockyFeller said:

Again me. ¿Is that .RAR corrupted? I can't extract it 🤔

On 03/08/2018 at 16:34, Bioniczoid said:

Again me. ¿Is that .RAR corrupted? I can't extract it 🤔

Personally, I just re-downloaded it and unpacked it just fine. Make sure you're using WinRar. Some .zips/.rars aren't too keen with 7-Zip.

Edited by Celtinigma
  • Like 1

New Split-Data is up and available for download in the first post (Last entry to those who are new). It is set to the SummerSlam results, so anything that has happened since has not been accounted for.
Only change to previous set up is I have added NXT UK as a brand within NXT with it's own TV show on the Network.

As always, any feedback on ideas or misplaced workers, just let me know as I don't test the data before uploading (I know I really should).
Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Eagerly looking forward to it. Especially since I recently just found your GFX pack for EWR and polished up the Title Screen and such to make it look less jagged. As well as have all the LOGOS and BANNERS collected for the Modern Day scenarios. Easily the best GFX/Skin pack for EWR I've found. 

Edited by Celtinigma
  • Thanks 1