EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

• 3 weeks later...

Some big news EWWarehouse fans, our website will now be updated daily starting tomorrow with the addition of TEW 2016 mods! Along with new mods and updates for all of your favorite games, we will now feature wrestling news and updates from the ever changing world of professional wrestling. We are also in talks to bring our official app to Windows phones. Keep an eye out for that in the near future. As always, follow us on Twitter @ew_warehouse and download our official app from the Google Play store.

And as always,

Happy Playing. ;)

-Paige Turner

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure what is going on with the site, appears it may have been hacked and malware installed. I am backing up the mods I have on the site right now, but if push comes to shove and I can't get the error addressed, I will probably pull the plug on the whole project.

I'm working with Togg over at GDS to get the files up on his Home of Pro Wrestling site. The way the Mod Squad is only releasing their mods on the Wrestling Nexus site kind of made it not worth continuing the TEW 2016 section on EWW anyway and Togg has permission to host their mods on his site.

5 minutes ago, iDOL said:

I'm working with Togg over at GDS to get the files up on his Home of Pro Wrestling site. The way the Mod Squad is only releasing their mods on the Wrestling Nexus site kind of made it not worth continuing the TEW 2016 section on EWW anyway and Togg has permission to host their mods on his site.

How big are the files in total? Have you considered slinging them on Github?

In the meantime, if someone needs a specific Old Update/Scenario/Save Game/Fictional Game/Logos/PICS/Utilities/Skins etc...

Send me a PM and I will tray to do my best to help you, be aware that I have a part-time job and I live in Europe (Spain) and there's something between 6 to 9 hours difference with EEUU.

Edited by SpanishMen
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, iDOL said:

About 7 gigs total. Never used Github. What would that entail? I was also pondering maybe making torrents of the files.

Just uploading the files into a 'repository', which would make them available for download as long as it's set up the right way. 7gb is probably far too big though to keep it all in one.

1 hour ago, iDOL said:

I dont post here... But Just to let you all know, www.homeofprowrestling.com is currently a work in progress. What you see now isnt the final article. It only features TEW 2016 currently, but over the next few weeks i will be adding EWR, 05, 10, 13... Basically all the data from iDOL's EWW... just in a new location.

• Like 3