EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's still alive, I just have not been able to update/archive the past few months as I have changed careers and have been away and without internet access for the better part of the last two months. I hope to do a massive update within a few weeks.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi. New to TEW (05). I'm trying to figure out how to add/install the iNSPIRED angles into the game. Any help would be great.

I dont recall any difference in doing it throughout TEW, this is how to do it in TEW13 so it should be the same

First you need to create a new database, in this case I call mine "4borrowing" so I remember exactly where my near empty db is. Testing and looking at the regular real world mods makes it easily forgotten when you've got 35630 versions of "test" you never get round to deleting after flicking through :shifty:

Second you copy the angle pack database file in to the 4borrowing folder.

Switch back to the database you want the new angles in, for example "default" or "realworldmar2015" or whatever.

Go into the editor and go to angles, click import and "import all" from your 4borrowing folder

Your new angle pack should be in your game database.

I don't think I've missed anything out here in the basic guide. Remember it doesn't automatically install into any previously saved games but you can import it in game still anyway.

Thanks so much Who. Yeah... I wasn't working as Administrator.

Right Click Shortcut > On "Shortcut" tab click Advanced at the bottom > Check "Run As Admin" > click all the confirms/oks

Do that and everytime you open from the shortcut a window saying "do you want to run as admin" will pop up everytime you then just have to say yes.

I have updated the EWR page with all of the updates until the current month. Going to go through and attempt to update the TEW sections as well. With the new job, I don't have as much time to update the site regularly. If anyone is interested in helping out on the site and has experience in Wordpress, send me a PM.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...