EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Because it wasn't made for the split data. It was made in relation to WWE being in the number 1 slot of promotions.dat
When I do the split... the brands are usually around slots 28-30 where NCW etc usually would sit.

To fix just copy the belt.dat file from the data folder and put it in your save folder.

Basically, you took a pre-made wallpaper and just added text to it? The fact it has the wallpaper site on it kinda gives it away. I do like the wallpaper though. will be good for a time related save.

There is a loading screen thread here too, if you'd like to check out some other things

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded some TEW10 data/packs that I'd lost, but a few stuff was missing/damaged

- Jan/May 2001 Worker Pics is not found on EWWarehouse. GFX, too

- 1994 data's all good, but the logos RAR/ZIP is damaged. Only about 4 logos

- 1997/1999 shared people packs are not found

- End of the Millennium, no people and graphics?

Downloaded some TEW10 data/packs that I'd lost, but a few stuff was missing/damaged

The GFX pack is in parts. Did you download all of the parts? I just downloaded the packs and part 2 has the logos folder which contains 186 files.

These all use the same picture pack from Genadi. You can download the pack here:

http://www.ewwarehouse.info/2012/12/28/genadi-mods-graphics/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is anyone having issues with the ewwarehouse website? I keep getting this facebook like layout in Russian and when I try to leave the page it brings up a dialog box saying are you sure you wish to leave, then it takes like 20 clicks to actually get out the page?

Sorry about that, looks like one of the plugins I use went Rogue and did all sorts of spamming on the site, going as far as to redirect to some Russian website instead. Should be fixed by now. I installed fresh wordpress files and disabled plugins. I will have to check them one by one.

The site is currently re-directing me to some polish site "Vkontakte 2013/02/18 23:10:36"

Is this happening for everyone or just a problem on my end?

What was it you were after? If it's EWR related I may have it.

Appreciated. I was after Jan 2004 and 1999 if possible, thanks