EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Just downloaded TEW for the first time. Got the 05 with June real world update. All I need is a belts and logos. Could someone provide a pack for these, please. Much appreciated if possible. If they could be on all the same bg's like my kyky wrestler pics that'd be great.

Just downloaded TEW for the first time. Got the 05 with June real world update. All I need is a belts and logos. Could someone provide a pack for these, please. Much appreciated if possible. If they could be on all the same bg's like my kyky wrestler pics that'd be great.

http://ewwarehouse.info/wp-content/uploads/user_uploads/admin/tew05_march13_gfx.zip

Does anyone have a May/June 2007 update for EWR?

I'm not sure one exists. I think that was before Bill took over but after the previous people quit making them. Your best bet is to probably take the March one found on the EWWarehouse website and 'update' it by looking at who the champions and main eventers and such were a few months later. There wouldn't be a TON of big changes other than TNA quit using the NWA World Titles and started using their own titles by mid-May, but depending on what time frame you're looking at, you might keep the NWA Titles.

My first update was January 2007... So, I have both May 2007 and June 2007...

Could've swore that I sent them both to be uploaded to EW Warehouse, but don't see them posted there. Either way, if you wanna shoot me a PM letting me know which one you want (or, I guess if you want both) I can reupload them... Might take a couple days, though.

-Bill

You may want to take some time to go through your past updates and "fill in the blanks" on EWWarehouse. I would really appreciate it!

Just PM'd the missing ones to Idol so he can upload them to the site. sorry it took so long, but life has been hectic here the past month or so.

-Bill

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Our webhosting is coming due. I do pay out of my pocket for it, and have no qualms doing so - but if anyone that uses and enjoys the site has some extra funds they are willing to donate, I would certainly appreciate it. Every little bit helps.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any reason the EWR June 2004 Data isn't available on the website?

I started to play EWR back in 2008, and back then the pages that hosted this updates didn't last long, and people usually download the update, play it and didn't keep it in their computers or make backup (something I don't understand because make a backup with all updates, scenarios and graphics is less then a 1GB). This cause that over the years some updates are lost (and back then the alternatives were updates hosted in geocites and megaupload, sites that no longer exists).

This is the current situation of my 2004 update folder:

• 2004 - Puroresu
  • 2004 - RawVsSmackdown
  • April
  • February
  • January
  • March
  • November
  • October
  • ravex-v26 (Month?)
  • ravex-v27 (Month?)
  • ravex-v27split (Month?)
  • September

Back then the updates were order by (Username Stats #Update Number; Example: Ravex Stats #2) If someone still has the list with the old order, it will be so appreciated, because I have some updates with just this kind of names, and may I have the update you are looking for, but I tell you (and I don't want to appear rude) if you can't find the update on the website, and I don't have it, It's almost impossible to find it.

If you want to check out the 2004 update folder I just describe you, be my guest: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h27s923zs88ab71/2004.zip

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...