EWB Mafia Overall Play League

Apparently, if I get NK'ed, the town does well. If I get lynched and I'm a townie... the town is SCREWED. Also, I was only looking at the PPG list. Looking at the regular list, Ace suddenly looks like an addict. But hell, he at least bothers to play, so why not let him?

• Admin

So Ace is the overall best player? Fuck that, change the name of this shit.

Ace has the most points, but as naiwf said, the PPG does give a better indication of "best". But "best" is still a subjective term in Mafia anyway.+

Not to take away anything for Ace though, his score is still impressive

So Ace is the overall best player? Fuck that, change the name of this shit.

Ace has the most points, but as naiwf said, the PPG does give a better indication of "best". But "best" is still a subjective term in Mafia anyway.+

Not to take away anything for Ace though, his score is still impressive

Well it's just that it's the "Overall Play League", and he's top of the league, implying that his overall play is the best :shifty:

I'm only joking anyway. Once I slip out of the top five I probably won't be :angry:

Probably pretty soon, since TRW, Matt, Essa, Josh and -A- don't seem to play any more.

I'm not fully retired. It's mostly that I have no time I can devote to truly paying attention to a mafia game right now. Plus, Hugo's House of Mafia is the first game in ages that appealed to me - but, again, the time thing.

And since Ego seems like a good dude, I'd probably play his games if I were simply bored and looking for a game in general.

Looking at the regular list, Ace suddenly looks like an addict. But hell, he at least bothers to play, so why not let him?

He doesn't always bother to play. I know it's been a while since I've played, but I always associate him with "doing the absolute bare minimum to avoid being considered a lurker, and nothing else above that." But yes, among all of us on EWB who have frittered away their life playing mafia online, Ace has frittered away more of his life than anyone else and the list proves it.

He also just called Sam Malone an asshole, and that shit's just inexcusable. SAM MALONE WAS A SAINT!