Benji

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Felicity: "I've been working with the Green Arrow."

Mama Smoak: "How long?"

Felicity: "3 years."

Me: "3 years? But according to show lore the GREEN Arrow has only been around for a year. Or is everybody in this show actually NOT as dumb as a bag of hammers and do realise that the guy who looks, acts and sounds like the murderous original Arrow with a paint job is the same guy, despite that god awful cop out they tried?"

And oh my God this hacking scene makes me want to hack my head off.

Anarky had never been established as a hacker

4 hours ago, Benji said:

Felicity: "I've been working with the Green Arrow."

Mama Smoak: "How long?"

Felicity: "3 years."

Me: "3 years? But according to show lore the GREEN Arrow has only been around for a year. Or is everybody in this show actually NOT as dumb as a bag of hammers and do realise that the guy who looks, acts and sounds like the murderous original Arrow with a paint job is the same guy, despite that god awful cop out they tried?"

And oh my God this hacking scene makes me want to hack my head off.

There's a lot of stupid in this show but this is not the thing to pick on.She's revealing she's been working with a vigilante for years, I don't think she's all that concerned about trying to keep that little charade up at the same time.

15 minutes ago, Lint said:

Anarky had never been established as a hacker

My bad. Those skinny brunette white boys are interchangeably dull for me. Got them mixed up.

2 minutes ago, Kirkland said:

There's a lot of stupid in this show but this is not the thing to pick on.She's revealing she's been working with a vigilante for years, I don't think she's all that concerned about trying to keep that little charade up at the same time.

I mean, there is, since Mama Smoak didn't even question it.

No, every time they switched away from Ollie I wanted to gouge my eyes out.

I'm only hate watching it at this point guys, don't take anything I say to heart because I'm barely even watching. Once the season is done I'm out like a celebrity found to be gay by Gawker.

I might give Arrow a chance tonight because the fight in the trailer looked cool and because...

Flash Finale spoilers

Spoiler

I wanna see if there's follow up. If the nukes come down or Oliver is about to die and the timeline just melts away right there that'd be great.

It didn't.

I think.

maybe.

To be honest, the ridiculousness of those flashback scenes and the sheer "a town just got nuked and this is what's in the forefront?" of the Felicity's Parents Don't Like Each Other drama has sort of consumed the finer details.

(this is still better than season 3)

Some LoT and Flash spoilers in here...

Legends has given us the Justice Society of America!  AWESOME!  The Flash ended with Flashpoint!  AWESOME!  Arrow ended with Oliver and Felcity standing united after being abandoned by everyone else...

tumblr_maz1dzIzpy1roj9wu.gif

13 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

a town just got nuked and this is what's in the forefront

:lol: I forgot that had even happened they mentioned it so little.

Also, r/arrow enjoyed the finale so much they gave up and became a Daredevil subreddit.

Oh man, is it true that...

Spoiler

They had thousands of nukes in mid-flight and they just never addressed what happened to them after they'd been taken offline?

• Like 1

No.  They "reset their horizon and sent them into space"

Thank fuck this steaming pile of excrement is over and not a moment too soon.

Spoiler

The finale was one giant pile of shit that was pushed out of the ass end of TV one turd at a time. From the so sugary it would send you into a diabetic coma idea that all they needed was hope to beat the overpowered villain, to, Felicity, of course, getting in the last word, all the way 1,500+ nukes being disposed of with all the warmth and passion of a Stepford Wife. Arrow went from exciting and gritty to melodramatic and shitty and what had great potential has turned into a one the worst written, poorly constructed television shows ever. To Arrow, I say goodbye, to the writer’s of Arrow I say “Fuck you.”

• Like 2

:lol: /r/arrow said "Fuck it, lets watch Daredevil instead!"

I've only been awake for 45 minutes and haven't had coffee...shut up :shifty:

• Like 1

Seriously, the amount of plotholes in the finale was just baffling!

Russia isn't a NATO ally, so why were their nukes affected by Rubicon? How did Darkh get the idol if ARGUS had it? WHY weren't the police the ones to help Oliver in the fight against Darkh and HIVE? Had no one realized there was this huge mystical cave in Star Citys city hall before? What happened to Darkh's daughter at the end? What happened to the idol? How come Felicity was now able to adjust a nukes trajectory in mid air? So she DIDN'T have to nuke tens of thousands of people?   "You forget, I used to be a member of the League of Assasins"....apparently you forgot it too, since the last time you were de-powered you got your ass kicked.  How come everyone is suddenly cool with Malcolm showing up?  Like, storyline wise, 2 days ago he was trying to kill them.  What about the radiation poisoning and fallout from Haven Rock being nuked?  It was only 20 miles away fro Monument Point, well within the "danger zone" of a nuclear plant meltdown, so a ton of people are probably still sick and dying.  Why did no country ty to scramble jets to shoot down the nukes?  Why did the HIVE soldiers drop their guns and fight the Star City civilians hand to hand instead of just gunning them all down?  I mean they DID have assault rifles and grenades!  What happened to Anarky?  I'd assume with Star City falling into actual anarchy, he'd be living it up.  How did Curtis get broken ribs and internal bleeding from being thrown into some boxes?

• Like 1