Benji

Watch a YouTube recap or something. Don't sit through the whole thing.

• Like 2

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

What a damn ending. Even if it is very unlikely that anyone actually dies (I'm guessing Slade saving them all somehow) it's one hell of a way to end a season. Having Manu back even just for the episode was so great, I can't tell you how loudly I shrieked when he appeared at the end of E22 even though I knew it was coming. 

My guess with Malcolm is that he switched Boomerang on to the mine, ran off, Boomerang followed him and caused the explosion which Malcolm survived.

• Like 1

Chris....

I follow John Barrowman (and Stephen Amell, as well) on Facebook, and he's hinted on there that Malcolm is legitimately dead.

I kind of hope so. Not because it would be a fitting way for him to go out (saving his daughter), bur also because it frees up Barrowman to possibly turn up as Captain Jack on Doctor Who (or in Torchwood, but from what I understand, Torchwood is coming back as an audio show).

Its too bad that Shanarra Chronicles is coming back, because I'd love to see Deathstroke back more often, or possibly in his own series.

Spoiler

Barrowman isn't doing next season. Malcolm may or may not be dead. Barrowman could just take a season off and then come back to the character the next one. Who knows.

I'd find it hilarious if a former Ra's Am Gul was killed by a landmine though when we've already seen Slade save Oliver from having stepped on the exact same thing.

Well wasn't it already confirmed that:

Spoiler

Rick Gonzalez (Wild Dog)

is going to be a season regular from next year?

Yes, it was. Also, its been confirmed that

Dinah and Black Siren

will be, as well. 

We're also going to find out who Vigilante is next season. Guess he's recovering from injuries after that short fight with Prometheus, and that is why we didn't see him again?

Someone at another board recently said he thought Chase was both Prometheus AND Vigilante. Guess he missed it when Vigilante shot Chase, AND that rooftop fight. 

• 4 months later...

Spoiler for the premier

God I'm SO glad that Manu Bennett is back!

Yes. Him coming back was a huge thing they advertised near the end of last season.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Benji said:

Wait, Manu is back? Does he appear in season five at all? If so I'm totally going to marathon it.

Yea, he was even pushing for a Deathstroke short series but I don't think anything came of it

He may or may not still be doing Shannara, which could tie him up from doing a Deathstroke series. Shannara season two finally started, but is on Spike now, not MTV.

I wish they'd get rid of Black Siren. Hopefully either Lance gets his shit together, realizes she's not his daugher and shoots her dead (for real this time), or Sarahshows up and does the job.

But I want them to get back to the Vigilante plot from last season.