Benji

1 hour ago, Lint said:

Details for next seasons crossover were given at the CW's upfronts today

Reveal hidden contents

I love this so much :D I may start watching these garbage shows again. Or at least the crossover :P 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really enjoyed the finale! I am actually intrigued to see where things go next season. 

• 4 months later...

Just caught the season premiere, and...

I've a feeling the vigilante running around is a woman.

I like Felicity's new look.

Oliver better not be in prison for more than half the season. That will get old real fast.

Edited by GhostMachine

Haven't watched episode 2 yet, but for Episode 1..

Spoiler

The flash forward twist was well done but overall I'm skeptical about having a flash forward so far in the future that will never be met up to in the present.

Interesting theory going around is that its a time traveling Future William who is  the new Green Arrow running around Star City.

If Diaz is going to be the villain and Oliver is going to be in prison the entire (or almost entire) season, I may get bored with it by episode 6. Diaz really should have been dealt with for good, not extended into this season. He's just not that interesting. And he better be a corpse when all is said and done. I DO NOT want the possibility of him returning again.

I also like how Oliver handed the problem he was presented.

• 1 month later...

That was one of best episodes in a long time and has some of the best action you'll see on network TV. 

Spoiler

Not sure if that's the last of Diaz or not but I sure hope it was. Granted, that one episode did so much more for him as a villain than all of last season.

Regarding Diaz, something someone posted at another board as to a theory of how he easily kicked Oliver's ass each time they thought (I don't buy it for a second, myself):

Apparently Ricardo Diaz may be a reimagined version of Richard Dragon.

2 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

So did the Crossover thing happen yet?

No, its on Sunday night I think

3 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

So did the Crossover thing happen yet?

Ok, just checked.  It starts with The Flash on Sunday, then continues with Arrow on Monday and Supergirl on Tuesday

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lint said:

Ok, just checked.  It starts with The Flash on Sunday, then continues with Arrow on Monday and Supergirl on Tuesday

Should I read a recap or anything? I haven't watched any of these in quite a bit and am really only in it for Batwoman but I would like to not be totally confused

1 minute ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Should I read a recap or anything? I haven't watched any of these in quite a bit and am really only in it for Batwoman but I would like to not be totally confused

Might help but honestly, they've kinda kept the plot under wraps so I'm not sure how much you'll need to know

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Season 6 and 7 stuff

Black Siren learning between seasons what took actual Laurel years in law school is...off. I'm glad they finally completed the Baby Face turn but it seems like they're going to try and slowly ignore that she's a completely different person. 

• Like 1

I didn't like that they conveniently ignored that she's committed cold blooded murder. At least when the vigilantes killed, it was bad guys.

Also, Connor Hawke is going to be a regular next season. Unless it involves time travel, this does not bode well. I absolutely hated the future segments last season.

Then again, I'm fine that the show is ending. The last two seasons were...meh. 

What order is Elsewords? I just hit the tease and figure I best watch the event before I continue on in Arrow.