Benji

Oh, hell no. I want Black Siren gone. Her turning and joining the team would probably lead to me dropping the show. And considering she's an outright murderer, not acceptable if she does.

When they killed Laurel off, I was hoping it would mean Katie Cassidy would be off the show. Wasn't that lucky.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a scene tonight..

I would be perfectly happy if one episode was nothing but Slade Wilson murdering people for an hour

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2017 at 11:02, GhostMachine said:

Oh, hell no. I want Black Siren gone. Her turning and joining the team would probably lead to me dropping the show. And considering she's an outright murderer, not acceptable if she does.

Booooo!

On 11/6/2017 at 11:02, GhostMachine said:

When they killed Laurel off, I was hoping it would mean Katie Cassidy would be off the show. Wasn't that lucky.

Extra booooooooooooo!

As for what I came to say...

It seems like they're really building to a big showdown with Siren and the new Canary but I just really, really want Sara to return to Arrow for a bit and fight her.

Arrow_Lance_Sisters.jpg?x42694

• Like 1

Shannara Chronicles spoiler (since someone from Arrow is on it):

They killed off the druid, so Manu Bennett is probably free to pop us as Slade more often now. Though I suspect they'll find a way to have him pop up again from time to time as a spirit or something on Shannara.

Couldn't this whole damn FBI subplot be solved by Lyla making all of Team Arrow official ARGUS agents?

So question about the crossover..

"Is that a Kryptonite arrow?  Why do you have a Kryptonite arrow?!"

"In case an evil you ever showed up!"

While funny and an acknowledgement that Green Arrow is the Arrowverse version of Batman, it does raise the question...how does Oliver know about Kryptonite?  It never came up during Invasion.  And where did he find it?  That obviously means Krypton exploded in the Earth 1 universe, so does that mean there is an Earth 1 Superman and Supergirl running about?

4 hours ago, Lint said:

So question about the crossover..

Hide contents

"Is that a Kryptonite arrow?  Why do you have a Kryptonite arrow?!"

"In case an evil you ever showed up!"

While funny and an acknowledgement that Green Arrow is the Arrowverse version of Batman, it does raise the question...how does Oliver know about Kryptonite?  It never came up during Invasion.  And where did he find it?  That obviously means Krypton exploded in the Earth 1 universe, so does that mean there is an Earth 1 Superman and Supergirl running about?

Spoiler

I'm guessing they never were or died. Oliver and Barry could have worked on the emergency arrow in private.

• 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

Mid-season finale:

Hide contents

Who was the sixth member of Team Villain at the end? There was Laurel, Vigilante, Anatoli, Ben Linus, Diaz the drug dealer and... some other guy. I'm sure he's been an important part at some point but I couldn't place him.

Spoiler

His name is Boots. He's the one who saved Black Siren's life on Lian Yu after the bombs went off because of Adrian Chase.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

God fucking dammit I hate this storyline!

SOMEONE POINT OUT TO DINAH THAT VINCE FUCKING KILLED PEOPLE TOO!

I don't know which season long story arc I hate more: This show's, or THE FLASH's....

THE FLASH is overall a better written show, but The Thinker sucks.

And the whole thing with Black Siren is dumb. Have they forgotten she murdered cops in cold blood early on? There's a major difference between killing criminals who are trying to do you or other harm and smoking the Po-po.

• 1 month later...

It really was.  I really wish they would do more episodes like that

Literally just coming in to post the same thing, that Diaz centric episode was brilliant - one of the better eps in the whole run of any CWverse show imo. 

• Like 1

On 08/03/2018 at 23:47, GhostMachine said:

THE FLASH is overall a better written show, but The Thinker sucks.

I much rather see a season about The Thinker than yet another speedster villain.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Details for next seasons crossover were given at the CW's upfronts today

It will take involve Gotham City and feature Batwoman

• Like 1