The PS4 thread

9 to 5

I agree, the ground game is kinda weird....was never sure how to get up and lay in some good hits. But the standing game is mostly the same....although, is there a cage game? I tried to take them down into it, but went to the ground.

There is a cage game - yeah, I got pressed up against it before and got kicked into it and knocked out before so it comes into play.

Doing that massive suplex is so satisfying. I can't say the same of most of my strikes on the ground. I can move around basic positions but I've yet to figure out how to get up in full mount and full dominate.

Getting KOs with Gustaffason's spinning kick is so amazing. Love the elbows too.

I might get used to it, but the way blocking works was very hard to remember for me during my fights. It also feels weird that the shoulder buttons don't necessarily target specific areas. It took me a while to figure out how to do just straight up leg kicks.

The submission game made no sense to me last night. I just could not figure it out, even after going through the tutorial. As soon as I was in the real fight, I was totally fucked.

The game also seems to play more arcadey than the Undisputed series, which I felt was more arcadey already than I wanted it to be.

I will probably still pick this up at some point, but I'm disappointed.

Alright, quick question to those who already have one, is there any place I can get the console at a base price less than £349-350? I'm aware there a loads of bundle deals and I'll look at those separately, I'm talking just base console price.

Alternative question, if you did buy it in a bundle, which one and where from? Decided I'm gonna buy mine after E3 so would like some opinions as to purchasing.

Hmm, sounds interesting.

And I'm serious, I've heard the name but I had no idea what it actually was :P

Best part about it is that a lot of the PS3/PS4 titles are becoming cross-buys, meaning you get the console version along with the Vita version for the same price as just the console release. Combine that with the free games you get with PS+, and a Vita/PS4/PS+ bundle will have a massive game catalogue right out of the box.