16 (2014/15 season) - Final Table Posted

Baddar

Erm.... Rafa...

Once again, it is down to you guys to remember the teams you've picked throughout the game, so make note of them somewhere. There'll be none of "I'll have this team, but if I've picked them, these instead, and if I've picked those too, Man Utd" this season.

Erm.... Rafa...

Once again, it is down to you guys to remember the teams you've picked throughout the game, so make note of them somewhere. There'll be none of "I'll have this team, but if I've picked them, these instead, and if I've picked those too, Man Utd" this season.

And I'm sticking by that. If he hasn't picked Man Utd before today, he'll get a win, if not, tough luck.

16 - 2014/15 season (After Week 6)

Week 6 Results

Ant 13pts - Ipswich (W 2-0)
Baddar 13pts - Ipswich (W 2-0)
Benkid 13pts - Chelsea (W 3-0)
Colly 14pts - Southampton (W 2-1)
Cymru 12pts - Ipswich (W 2-0)
damshow 13pts - Nottingham Forest (D 0-0)
Dang 8pts - Chelsea (W 3-0)
DavidMarrio 12pts - Chelsea (W 3-0)
Eddie 14pts - Southampton (W 2-1)
Gorka 14pts - Chelsea (W 3-0)
Hughes 3pts -
Jam 13pts - Man Utd (W 2-1)
Jericode 10pts - Chelsea (W 3-0)
Johnny 6pts -
Plubby 16pts - Ipswich (W 2-0)
Rafa 13pts - Man Utd (W 2-1)
Rich 18pts - Man City (W 4-2)
Starvinho 10pts - Man Utd (W 2-1)
TCO 14pts - Southampton (W 2-1)

A couple of things to clear up this week...
Rafa hadn't picked Man Utd, so his pick stands. As Rich quoted a few posts up, it's your job to check which teams you have/haven't picked this season. The only time I check is when I go through the results after the games are played.
Also, Cymru had already picked Coventry earlier in the week, but later chose Ipswich, possibly not realising he'd already made a pick. In this instance, I'll always take your last pick as your team of choice, as I can only imagine that you've changed your mind. Considering Coventry lost, he got away with one there. :P
Rich remains top with 6 wins from 6, but he has already used Chelsea and Man City, so he's got a long way to go yet!
Make your Week 7 picks now - there's Internationals in the week that follows, so I'll get up another full table next Monday. :)