TEW2013: Real World Update: September 2014

Import Sean Burke from TheWho and add him to CHIKARA and WIF as Flex Rumblecrunch (add an alter ego).

Import Oliver Grimsly from TheWho and add him to CHIKARA. Make him a 2008 graduate of the Team 3D dojo.

I am not sure if these 2 are still "alive" in CHIKARA but they should be in the database.

Change Tommaso Ciampa's ROH gimmick to Loose Cannon and turn him heel.

Check active in USA for Fenix and Dark Dragon.

*EDIT*

Import Josh Bodoms, Joseph Conners, Richard Parliament, Lana Austin from TheWho.

AIW spoilers

Tim Donst is the new absolute champion. Raise his USA pop so he'd be an AIW main eventer, even though I'm not sure with how much.

Add Raymond Rowe to AIW.

Add Yoshihiro Tajiri to TNA as Tajiri,

Edited by Fxhd

Change Rocky Romero's race to either Latin or Pacific. He is something but he's not black.
Uncheck Personality for Stokely Hathaway.
Rename Omen to Joey Cabray, add Omen as an alter ego, 50%, Demon gimmick.
Add El Rey network

fb838ba46118ab81645cb9c9b67a9ad8.png
Small range in all USA

Add Lucha Underground

503288f6961dcd9f0a8465b740cee7b6.png
f02fce3a41b5421e71bf4e2a1a177e0f.png
2bb18436991a05c1887a9aef08bf7e53.png
6fcf84c714c89ea212b16aa68c34901a.png
37315d50222f11f94f57052432b09fc0.png

Add TV Show

30ecca2922eabfe7d8bb7420e9365998.png
*Filmed on SUNDAY*

Add TV show slot

bf9b7a1be87e088956dae08bfd78ed11.png

Here's a spreadsheet with the confirmed roster I made:
*EDIT*
Add Extreme Tiger to CHIKARA as Tigre Uno
Add Naofumi Yamamoto to CHIKARA as Yoshi Tatsu
Edited by Fxhd

I would wait with Lucha Underground.

Right now they are a only a Project that is tested by the El Rey Network and they taped only a few episodes that will air.

If they are still around in a few months (with new tapings announced) you could add them to the game.

i dont mind adding the promotion as everyone will be on ppa deals, if the promotion fails i can always just delete it

Also Im giving NXT a test with Triple H on ppa deals

Edited by cpt.charisma
  • Like 1

Add Joey Ryan, Candice LeRae, Carlos Colon, Jr. (as Carlito), Johnny Gargano, Chuck Taylor, Colt Cabana, Sonjay Dutt, Chris Sabin, Rob Eckos (as Robbie E), Eric Young, Christina Von Eerie, Veda Scott, Joel Gertner to FWE.

Remove Christian's starting injury. He is cleared to wrestle but WWE doesn't want him to get injured again.

Add a starting injury for Sami Callihan: Broken Leg, 4 weeks?

Add a starting injury for Clayton Jack: Torn Rotator Cuff

Add a starting injury for Sarona Snuka: Torn ACL

Add a WWE tag team: Summer Rae and Layla: The SLayers, low experience

Remove the creative control from John Cena, Randy Orton and Undertaker's contracts.

Rename the Stardust and Goldust tag team to Gold&Star Dust.

Rename the Slater Gator tag team to Slater Gater.

Set the Big Show and Mark Henry tag team to occasional.

Edited by Fxhd

Add Extreme Tiger to CHIKARA as Tigre Uno

Add Naofumi Yamamoto to CHIKARA as Yoshi Tatsu

Don't do this, they're not members of the roster, just making one-off appearances for King Of Trios.

• Like 1

Rename Rory McAllistair to Rory McAllister.

Remove Sean O'Haire from the data :(

NWA needs some updating on their championships: http://www.nwaringside.com/champions/

*EDIT*

Uncheck active in USA for Seleziya Sparx. She apparently has a 5 year ban from entering the USA :(

*EDIT*

Remove the blood relative realtionship between Stan Hansen and Silas Young.
Edited by Fxhd

Add Chas Betts

d9b86552cf9e0aa474e59d0c384c617b.png

47d05f89c16c56587cd0a2c4334a3985.png

f6056e5214fc888c54d4a4d17ca3c5f0.png

9075a0085fe31f1e8aef24e23ba97fea.png

882ef1551fd8e181fbf597aadb9bed64.png

Make him a 2014 graduate of the WWE Performance Center

Raise Tom Pestock's microphone, sex appeal and acting to around C-, star quality to C+. Check him active in Canada. Make him a 2012 graduate of the WWE Performance Center.

Make Kid Romania a 2014 graduate of Source Wrestling School: Romania.

*EDIT*

Add a stong friendship between Tom Latimer and Ryan O'Reilly.

Edited by Fxhd

Add Johnny Gargano to AAW as a babyface

Add Tommaso Ciampa to AAW as a heel.

AAW Spoiler:

Eddie Kingston is the new AAW Heavyweight Champion.

NXT Spoiler:

Titus O'Neil worked the NXT TV tapings, and looks like he will be featured more in the future. Maybe add to NXT on an open contract?

Add Johnny Gargano to AAW as a babyface

Add Tommaso Ciampa to AAW as a heel.

AAW Spoiler:

Eddie Kingston is the new AAW Heavyweight Champion.

NXT Spoiler:

Titus O'Neil worked the NXT TV tapings, and looks like he will be featured more in the future. Maybe add to NXT on an open contract?

I say don't do it, to me it looks like a 2-tapings saga like Brodus Clay had a while back.

*EDIT*

Nerf the DEMON the DEMON Kane's pop to around C+ and make him a semi-active wrestler.

Set Max Bauer to debut in July 2005.

*EDIT*

Make Mil Mascaras, Bruno Sammartino, Mick Foley, Bob Backlund, Trish Stratus, Booker T 2013 WWE HOFers.
Make Jake Roberts, Amy Dumas, Carlos Colon, Scott Hall 2014 WWE HOFers
Ultimate Warrior and Paul Bearer are deceased but you can add them in the history as 2014 HOFers I think.
Edited by Fxhd

I think that Nikki Bella should definitely her sex appeal, charisma and acting qualities improved.

Roman Reigns needs a major improve on his charisma and star quality, WWE's building him into the next star of the company. 90 of star quality should be ok for him despite his mediocre in-ring skills.

Bray Wyatt deserves at least 90 in the charisma, acting and microphone skills. He's just incredible at it.

Cesaro should have his charisma, microphone and star quality skills improved as well.

Adrian Neville needs his charisma and star quality skills improved too. He's one of the biggest NXT stars.

I think that Nikki Bella should definitely her sex appeal, charisma and acting qualities improved.

Roman Reigns needs a major improve on his charisma and star quality, WWE's building him into the next star of the company. 90 of star quality should be ok for him despite his mediocre in-ring skills.

Bray Wyatt deserves at least 90 in the charisma, acting and microphone skills. He's just incredible at it.

Cesaro should have his charisma, microphone and star quality skills improved as well.

Adrian Neville needs his charisma and star quality skills improved too. He's one of the biggest NXT stars.

I agree on sex appeal. Charisma and acting? Nope. I'd set acting for both of the Bellas as 30 if you ask me. TERRIBLE.

No he doesn't. A 75 stat for his charisma is overrated despite being bland as fuck, as for 90 star quality? NOPE. OK, he looks cool. That's what the sex appeal stat is for. He wouldn't even look cool without the Shield gear.

Nothing on Bray.

Nope, this one is overrated as well. Cesaro is one of the best workers on the roster, but he is just mediocre on the entertainment aspect.

As for Neville keep his charisma where it is. I'd agree on a star quality stat raise tho'.

*EDIT*

Biff Busick and Drew Gulak need some pop updates so they'd be main eventers in CZW. I think maybe 35 in USA for both would be OK.

Edited by Fxhd