EWR 2014 Stats Update: September ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

is lucha underground being added to the game?

I'd say no sooner than the next full update after October. Yes the episodes are in the can so there would be a roster, BUT, we'd be able to better get a fit for who's what card position and gimmicks when it finally airs.

I would say that now it is likely to happen after November as the promotion is set to debut Halloween week.

Night of Champion Spoilers:

The Miz is the new IC Champion

AJ is the new Diva's Champion

The Dusts are the new Tag Team Champions.

Edited by mkpunk

Night of Champion Spoilers:

The Miz is the new IC Champion

AJ is the new Diva's Champion

The Dusts are the new Tag Team Champions.

Raw Spoiler:

Dolph Ziggler is the new IC champion

Does anyone have stats for Quinn "Moose" Ojinnaka? He's the one who debuted in ROH and is RD Evans' current tag team partner.

CHIKARA Spoiler:

Eddie Kingston should be face in CHIKARA, he saved the tecnicos

Jigsaw left Gekido.

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=29&nr=1496&page=2 has Jakob Hammermier as the Dr. Cube who wrestled in CHIKARA so I am not sure how we want to do that.

AAA spoilers:

Flamita returned to AAA

Steve Pain returned to AAA add him back to Anarquia.

Cibernetico, Chessman and Averno should all be tweeners.

Remove Averno from La Soceidad and Los Perros del Mal

Remove Chessman from La Soceidad

Add a stable called Los Hell Brothers with Cibernetico, Chessman and Averno.

Lucha Underground spoilers:

Pimpinela Escarlata is a part of the roster. He debuted on the latest taping.

Rocky Lobo should have blood relationships with Rey Cuervo, Super Crazy, Dinastina and Pesdilla.

Edit: RoH spoilers based on their tv taping:

Matt Taven returned to RoH and joined The Kingdom during the most recent taping but it is on the last show.

Edited by mkpunk

I would raise Knux's charisma up a couple of points, somewhere in the low 60s. Damn near everyone loved him in the NYC tapings I went to. Same with Crazzy Steven and Rebel. Speaking of, https://twitter.com/hemmepowered/status/509882906157019136 rename Rebel's finishers to the FBG - Flying Booty Guillotine, as she had inherited the move from her. Also they are long time friends, so add her and Christy as Friendship, if not added already.

I would raise Knux's charisma up a couple of points, somewhere in the low 60s. Damn near everyone loved him in the NYC tapings I went to. Same with Crazzy Steven and Rebel. Speaking of, https://twitter.com/hemmepowered/status/509882906157019136 rename Rebel's finishers to the FBG - Flying Booty Guillotine, as she had inherited the move from her. Also they are long time friends, so add her and Christy as Friendship, if not added already.

I'd say Knux should be 72 based on his promos in WWE in 2009 as well.

Other notes that should be effective for the October save (if not November):

Shouldn't (Jessicka) Havok's overness be raised to the 50's or so?

Brittany and Chasyn Rance should have a love relationship, they recently got married.

Ricardo Rodriguez is now going by Rico Rodriguez.

Canelo Casas (Jr.) should be in CMLL as a heel.

Being that Alberto El Patron has El Hijo de Dos Caras as an alter ego, his brother Memo Montenegro should be El Hijo de Dos Caras II

Rename Benicio Salazar to El Hijo De Medico Asesnio.

Edit: Manik's secondary finisher should be Frog Splash.

Add The Revolution as a stable with James Storm, Manik and Sanada.

Edited by mkpunk

Did Alberto ever use El Hijo Del Dos Caras? He was Dos Caras Jr. I'd say remove the alter-ego from Alberto and keep his brother as El Hijo.

It is listed on his Luchawiki and Wikipedia entries so he has used that name, I'm not sure where though. Unless the "brothers" of a famous wrestler at the same time (cousins, nephews, trainees, etc.), it is rare that a Jr. isn't called El Hijo on at least a spot show at some point. I would say Memo is more commonly El Hijo Del Dos Caras, but we've seen more common wrestlers have to have other spellings or be called II because of a random guy in the game with that name (IE: Escorpion Egipico only wrestling a few spots as Rey Escorpion and having that as his name, while the more common Rey Escorpion of CMLL fame has to go by Rey Scorpion despite wrestling hundreds of matches under that name.)

Also Hernandez apparently left Lucha Underground. I am not sure why (perhaps pay) but he is not going to be a part of them going forward (luckily he just did a single dark match with them.)

U-Gene and Matt Martalo were both let go by WWE as well (effective for November.)

Shouldn't Joey Mercury be turned heel as he is becoming more and more of a Triple H underling on camera?

Big O, CJ O'Doyle, Mark Silva, Ryan Phoenix, Sugga should be added to WXW. (FYI, WXW and WXW-C4 do share titles. I would say make them the same company but there are tons of WXW guys missing in the game.)

Note: I am working on stats Tajiri's students who are now in Wrestle-1 (two of which are working Bound For Glory with Ikeman Jiro and Yusuke Kodama), as well as Andy Wu and Ryota Hama so they will be up soonish.

Did Alberto ever use El Hijo Del Dos Caras? He was Dos Caras Jr. I'd say remove the alter-ego from Alberto and keep his brother as El Hijo.

It is listed on his Luchawiki and Wikipedia entries so he has used that name, I'm not sure where though.

Well... if you follow the annotation it links off an Online World Of Wrestling (gag) profile that doesn't list ANY other occurrences of the name while searching for it gets you the brother on Cagematch which I'd trust a little more. I'd assume some confused OWW user misunderstood the difference and it spreads from there.

It is listed on his Luchawiki and Wikipedia entries so he has used that name, I'm not sure where though.

Well... if you follow the annotation it links off an Online World Of Wrestling (gag) profile that doesn't list ANY other occurrences of the name while searching for it gets you the brother on Cagematch which I'd trust a little more. I'd assume some confused OWW user misunderstood the difference and it spreads from there.

Actually both Online World of Wrestling AND Cagematch lists that. :(Y):

Cagematch also fails to list any matches where he used the name, it could still just as well carry over from the idea that someone confused him for his brother.

His brother never used the name until recently. Cagematch has his earliest match as one of his NXT job matches in 2012 and only started using the name after his release (Cagematch don't have pre-WWE stuff when he went by the name Dark Phoenix but not in an mentioned matches or mentioned a true debut which is common in lucha as some people use another mask and gimmick and quietly rename.) Alberto, stopped using the Dos Caras name back in 2009 when he briefly used the shortened name Dos for FCW and I doubt will ever use it again.

Edited by mkpunk

Good stuff Bill. When you say "October "Beginners" update," will that include the Worker pics etc? Just getting back into EWR but yet to find a comprehensive worker pic pack and these updates seem to only include the data and worker pic updates. The stuff on EWWarehouse is from March of 2013. Anyone got a link to an up to date worker pic pack and logos? Would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the double post but got a couple of updates for October -

Add Josh Mathews to TNA as an Announcer. Although he hasnt made his on screen debut yet he has signed with the company and has already recorded a video for TNAs youtube with Rockstar Spud and started tweeting about TNA related matters.

Also add Velocity as a TV network. If the dirt-sheets are to be believed this is one of the networks TNA are talking to as a possible destination once the deal with Spike finishes.

I've checked the nielsen ratings and their highest rated programming at the moment tends to be around 0.5's and 0.6's. According to Wikipedia the channel is

As of August 2013, approximately 52,271,000 American households (45.77% of households with television) receive Velocity

I would put it in a similar bracket to CMT, but with slightly better production (its produced by Discovery) and greater risk (channel is geared towards men and shows a wide range of fast car/extreme sport type programming). CMT is available in around 79.9% of households with television so a drop in potential audience in comparison to them would be necessary. Here's what i'm suggesting, but some of you guys in the states might be more familiar with the channel so feel free to tweak it or suggest otherwise:

Velocity

Production Values: 55%

Early Evening Slot:

Potential Audience - 0.6

Max. Risk - 55%

Prime Time Slot:

Potential Audience - 1.0

Max. Risk - 65%

Late Night Slot:

Potential Audience - 0.55

Max. Risk - 70%

Graveyard Slot:

Potential Audience - 0.35

Max. Risk - 72%

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Here's the Wrestle-1 updates I previously talked about:

Andy Wu

Full Name:

Andy Wu
Short Name: Wu
Nationality: Japanese
Birthmonth: Unknown
Weight: Lightweight
Wages: $13,000
Employer #1: None
Touring With: None
Disposition: Heel
Position: Opener
Gimmick: Ninja
Stats: 31/70/56/32/58/18/58/85/85
Primary Finisher: Moonsault
Secondary Finisher: Frog Splash
Alter Ego: Chiriro Mizuki, Andy Woo
Relationship: Pantera (loyalty)

Jiro Kuroshio

Full Name:

Jiro Kuroshio

Short Name: Ikemen

Wages: $12,000
Disposition: Tweener
Gimmick: Blue Chipper
Stats: 35/63/63/31/58/15/53/85/85
Ticked:
Primary Finisher: Dropkick
Secondary Finisher: Dropkick
Alter Ego: Ikemen, Ikemen Jiro Kushiro

Relationship: Tajiri

Koji Doi

Full Name: Koji Doi
Short Name: Doi
Weight: Heavyweight
Wages: 12,000
Stats: 57/46/58/41/58/10/50/85/85
Primary Finisher: Spinebuster
Secondaruy Finisher: Lariat

Rionne Fujiwara

Full Name: Rionne Fujiwara
Short Name: Fujiwara
Stats: 55/46/68/31/58/10/55/85/85
Ticked: Shooting Ability
Primary Finisher: Lion Clutch
Secondary Finisher: Bulldog
Alter Ego: Rionne McAvoy, Yankee Rionne

Ryota Hama

Full Name: Ryota Hama
Short Name: Hama
Birthmonth: November
Weight: Heavyweight
Wages: $15,000
Stats: 75/25/28/31/58/20/55/85/85
Ticked: Menancing
Primary Finisher: Ryota Hammer
Secondary Finisher: Choke Slam

Alter Ego: Captain All Japan

Yusuke Kodama

Full Name: Yusuke Kodama
Short Name: Kodama
Stats: 35/54/64/31/58/14/54/85/85
Ticked:
Primary Finisher: Backdrop Suplex
Secondary Finisher: Backdrop Suplex
Alter Ego: 14K

Relationship: Tajiri (Loyalty)

All the loyalties I put in are for a reason. Jiro, Doi, Fujiwara and Kodama have all followed Tajiri around from the SMASH to WNC to Wrestle-1. Andy Wu spent considerable time training in Mexico under Pantera and even teamed with his son in Japan. This is just to clear up the whole, "You're adding pointless relationships into the game" comments that will pop up.

Good stuff Bill. When you say "October "Beginners" update," will that include the Worker pics etc? Just getting back into EWR but yet to find a comprehensive worker pic pack and these updates seem to only include the data and worker pic updates. The stuff on EWWarehouse is from March of 2013. Anyone got a link to an up to date worker pic pack and logos? Would be greatly appreciated.

Beginners has pics for all the logos, staff, banners and workers, updated pics, and the data. Full updates are the new worker, new staff, new promotion logo and banners, updated pics and the data. Those come out every two or so months now. The EWWarehouse only shows the data updates that come monthly.

Sorry for the double post but got a couple of updates for October -

Add Josh Mathews to TNA as an Announcer. Although he hasnt made his on screen debut yet he has signed with the company and has already recorded a video for TNAs youtube with Rockstar Spud and started tweeting about TNA related matters.

Also add Velocity as a TV network. If the dirt-sheets are to be believed this is one of the networks TNA are talking to as a possible destination once the deal with Spike finishes.

I've checked the nielsen ratings and their highest rated programming at the moment tends to be around 0.5's and 0.6's. According to Wikipedia the channel is

As of August 2013, approximately 52,271,000 American households (45.77% of households with television) receive Velocity

I would put it in a similar bracket to CMT, but with slightly better production (its produced by Discovery) and greater risk (channel is geared towards men and shows a wide range of fast car/extreme sport type programming). CMT is available in around 79.9% of households with television so a drop in potential audience in comparison to them would be necessary. Here's what i'm suggesting, but some of you guys in the states might be more familiar with the channel so feel free to tweak it or suggest otherwise:

Velocity

Production Values: 55%

Early Evening Slot:

Potential Audience - 0.6

Max. Risk - 55%

Prime Time Slot:

Potential Audience - 1.0

Max. Risk - 65%

Late Night Slot:

Potential Audience - 0.55

Max. Risk - 70%

Graveyard Slot:

Potential Audience - 0.35

Max. Risk - 72%

El Rey should be added too. As I mentioned we could just switch E! over as E!'s only wrestling programming is Total Divas and whenever WWE does The Soup. I believe Bill caps it at 55 so another network will need to be dropped for Velocity to be added. (FYI, WGN and FX are other networks TNA may go with to air Impact Wrestling.)

Edited by mkpunk