EWB F.C. (PS4 FIFA 15 Pro Club)

alldaws1

I object to it. Too busy.

Boooooooooooo. Busy kits are wicked for Pro Clubs because no one uses them. It's all a bunch of obnoxious asshats with Barca/Man U kits. Might as well combat that with some unique, lesser known teams.

At the very least, I would also propose cycling through kits every few weeks/every month or so.

[/proclubshipster]

Boooooooooooo. Busy kits are wicked for Pro Clubs because no one uses them. It's all a bunch of obnoxious asshats with Barca/Man U kits. Might as well combat that with some unique, lesser known teams.

At the very least, I would also propose cycling through kits every few weeks/every month or so.

[/proclubshipster]

I've actually found that it seems to have become the opposite of this quite often, even in the brief spell playing clubs on FIFA 14 I noticed loads of teams were playing in these really obscure kits.

[/proclubshipster]

I'd be all for a lesser known one (my own suggestion was from the K-League), but some of those take it a bit far. ..

[/proclubshipster]

I'd be all for a lesser known one (my own suggestion was from the K-League), but some of those ARE AMAZING.

Fixed.

But actually, I'm fine to concede, to a degree. I just don't much like the idea of using another top flight kit—or, at least not at first. I also don't much like the idea of just ONE kit throughout the entire year. I'm down with a colour scheme, but just one kit? Gets boring, no matter how crazy the kit looks.

As for my favourites, keeping "busy" in mind, I'd say Jeju United, ADO Den Haang, and Club Léon are my favourite.

Tijuana in the Mexican league and 1860 München are both rad, too. 1860 are simple and classy and cool. And I hope they have the Oktoberfest kits in the game, but I wouldn't be too surprised if they didn't.

1860-Munchen-14-15-Home-Kit+(1).jpg

1860-Munchen-14-15-Away-Kit+(1).jpg

1860-munchen-14-15-Third-kit%2B(2).jpg

1410803538004_wps_1_1860_Munich_lederhos

Anddddd Oktoberfest kit:

All things are improved with lederhosen! I doubt it'll be in FIFA though, doubt they'd go to the trouble of including a once of kit for a Bundesliga 2 team.

I haven't played Clubs in years, is squad numbers a thing now? I vaguely remember it being mentioned there were included.