On 14/05/2016 at 17:06, Benji said:

Crushing? Crushed!

Moderate? Moderated!

59 minutes ago, Benji said:

The other day you were literally complaining about the climbing!!

No I wasn't! I love the climbing! I'm just saying climbing is done better in other games! Uncharted is the sum of its parts, it's the best all round experience, but every mechanism is done better somewhere else. I maintain no one plays Uncharted for the gameplay but the storyline and the writing and the characters and the set pieces make it all worthwhile.

57 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Remember though, @Benji - GTA Online ruined GTA V, yet GTA Online is the best thing ever, says @WHTGLT:shifty:

It's true! GTA online is brilliant but it killed GTA single player and that makes me incredibly sad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WHTGLT said:

So I only unlocked the trophy for completing it on Explorer because I bumped down the difficulty for Cecily to have a go. If I redo that chapter in moderate will I unlock the rest of the difficulty trophies?

No. No it won't. That's super annoying. :(

I finished the game! Major spoilers, obviously. 

Spoiler

I was getting beyond annoyed at that sword fight with Rafe. Just couldn't get to grips with it enough to "win". Then I read a little exploit. :shifty:

I loved the ending. I figured after they bought the yard, Elena might announce she's pregnant or something. But going back to play Crash and then the reveal that you're playing as Cassie was great. Almost brought a tear to my eye. I look forward to playing as Cassie on Uncharted 5. ;)

Just now, Baddar said:

I finished the game! Major spoilers, obviously. 

Hide contents

I was getting beyond annoyed at that sword fight with Rafe. Just couldn't get to grips with it enough to "win". Then I read a little exploit. :shifty:

I loved the ending. I figured after they bought the yard, Elena might announce she's pregnant or something. But going back to play Crash and then the reveal that you're playing as Cassie was great. Almost brought a tear to my eye. I look forward to playing as Cassie on Uncharted 5. ;)

Spoiler

Agree with everything you said, although I did the sword fight without cheating :P and on that note I thought Rafe was an excellent villain, probably my favourite of the series. Shame Cutter didn't show up at any point though :( I finished the game in one 11 hour session from chapter 11 to the end, just couldn't put it down!

12 minutes ago, Baddar said:

What difficulty are you on? I found it very hard indeed. 

Spoiler

Moderate. Don't get me wrong, it was hard and a spent about half an hour doing it eventually just 'clicked' and I managed to do it pretty flawlessly the time I did it.

Beat the game on Sunday, holy crap is all I can say.  What a great way to finish the game.  The epilogue got me excited about a potential follow-up though even though I know this was supposed to be the final installment.

• Like 1

So I have only just started this (Royal Mail lost the first copy that I should have received on release day <_<) but so far (and I'm only on chapter 4), I love it!

I want to be Drake and Elena so bad and I had a massive smile on my face when they're in their home :wub:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I HAVE FOUND THE WOMAN OF MY DREAMS AND IT IS ELENA. Drake is pretty dreamy, himself.

Brb, moving to Japan where I hear marrying video game character is a thing.

Anyway, just finished it now, what a great game!