I still haven't finished the remastered version of 3 thanks to an impromptu day trip so I'll probably only be hitting single player by tomorrow night. 

But I'll be about all of Wednesday from about 2 in the afternoon onwards. 

I can't wait to get back from uni and dive into the story. Having just blasted through 2 and 3 again and seeing the very nearly deaths of Elena and Sully at various points I am terrified that someone will get killed in this as its the final one :( I'm hoping to see Cutter again too! 

Up to chapter 10 and it's wonderful.

The shooting is, as always, the worst part of the game but sod it, who plays Uncharted for the fine tuned gameplay. The sneak mechanics are a lot better than they've ever been, the story is wonderful, running and jumping is properly refined and it just looks gorgeous.

Not sure where it ranks yet, although I'm not expecting to have a proper opinion on that until the end. I will say I'm one of the few who much prefers 3 to 2, so I'm probably not the best judge on that one. 

• Like 1

It was better in the beta. Much more clunky and unforgiving in final MP. Also hate the ranking system.

I'll be so glad when I've completed this game on crushing and can just enjoy explorer. Some sections are insanely tough on crushing, more than any other Uncharted game has been.

I'm playing on normal just so I can enjoy the story with relative ease, I know I'll want to replay so I'll save crushing for then.

Love everything so far, even the gun stuff which while not amazing has been improved. I love that I can run around mid battle and find another spot or knock an unsuspecting guy out and take his cover without immediately being gunned down by every enemy at once like previous games. As mentioned, stealth is so much better and I haven't had a classic "THERE HE IS" moment yet :P even managed to stealth my way through an entire section at one point, which I think is a first for me this series. Finished just before chapter 10 last night because 

Spoiler

I wanted to finish up in Scotland and thought making it to the next country was a good place to leave it.

Seriously great stuff though, I don't want to get to the end :( 

On ‎10‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 08:49, WHTGLT said:

I got sleepy. >_>

Just played until the opening credits now though and God damn, this game is going to be phenomenal.

But yeah, I'm around all day now. :)

Don't worry Ollie, he ran away from me too. >_>

Chapter 17 very mild spoilers, entirely gameplay based, but spoiled just in case...

Spoiler

So I'm stuck. The elevator goes up, I can pop off a few enemies, the first wave no problem, second wave generally okay, but the third and fourth wave are impossible with such limited ammo, and there's no way to stop them spawning because the elevator just keeps moving up. It wouldn't be so bad if it stopped or went slower and I could jump off and grab more of the dropped ammo, but it is absurdly hard to do so without dying within five seconds. Might even help if my companion actually did more than shoot a single bullet every twenty seconds.

Crushing has been tough on the other games, but this is unreal.