The Lightning Seeds

MDK

@GA!

Oh fuck it, I'm sick of dancing around the topic of how great these guys are. They are Brit Pop paradise.

The first band/Music I got into on my own. Apart from Bryan Adams but blame my Mum for that.

Ian Broudie has this knack for making the perfect three minute pop song. And they filmed Sugar Coated Iceberg down at my local rink, boyah.

• Thanks 1

Three Lions is maybe the last of the good football songs?

My siblings were the right kind of age for BritPop. There was a lot of Oasis and The Lightning Seeds.

I preferred the latter.

I missed out the word 'on'. They were on the soundtrack, granted there were some other slightly out of place things like Radiohead and Supergrass but still, just seemed weird to me.

7 minutes ago, King St. NichEllis said:

I missed out the word 'on'. They were on the soundtrack, granted there were some other slightly out of place things like Radiohead and Supergrass but still, just seemed weird to me.

You what mate?

Was Clueless some mid 90's crime caper or a ditzy blonde 'ollywood comedy?

@GA!

I'll have you know that Clueless is a modern day adaptation of Jane Austen, documenting one teenage girl's high school struggles with popularity, cliques and learning how to cope with the confusing feelings she has towards her step brother.

• 3 weeks later...