Far Cry 5

probablyoliver

8 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Can I sell maps and not lose the locations they revealed?

Yep! And speaking of the locations, when I was in Faith's area and hunting down all of them (mostly the ones I missed because they aren't really near anything important) I came across a seriously creepy one. Minor, minor spoilers - was just wondering if anyone came across the...

Okay so, it was one of the _____ Homestead/Cabin places, usually you'll find maybe a perk point book or something else minor there but there wasn't anything in the main house BUT there was a shed that had a locked door. I got inside expecting to find something and there was nothing intractable except a phone in the middle of the floor. I played the message and it was just 20 seconds of woman sobbing. What the fuck?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

The forced capture stuff is so shit and annoying isn't, the one major drag in the game for me, cause I otherwise really like it. But if I'm flying about in a plane, motherfucker how are you capturing me, never mind doing so without killing me.

Magic 

If you have someone else that would play it with you I'd highly recommend it. I haven't played it much by myself but you can play the entire game with someone and my buddy and me have had a blast. Best multi-player experience I've had in a while. 

2 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

This is bullshit. Fuck flying and fuck this game. I think I am going to break it now

Spoiler

I hated that mission too - but if you get lucky after a re-spawn he's usually on a straight line with you and a single rocket should take his plane out.

3 minutes ago, Van Shammer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That is actually exactly what happened thank god. I didn't want to hate this game but for a few minutes there I really did