TEW16 Real World Update: February 2019

1 hour ago, MegaCity1 said:

Bea Priestly signed with AEW.

TheWho - Will you be activating the company or would it still be a manual entry until they hold their first show?

I may add a closed promotion, but there is no point making them active until they are actuallu active.

EDIT

Also just a heads up, the next update should be out before the weekend, and for the next couple of releases I'm not going to be making any big changes, don't want to go into detail, but the TLDR comes down to real life > video games.

Edited by TheWho87

According to her twitter Rain is one of the owners of UCE Wrestling so maybe give her some Owner/Booking Skills (Rep [Owner & Booker] 5-10, Skill 15-20) that would allow her to take over a position of power.

Also Rain seems to be married to the other owner of UCE Wrestling which is a man called Aleki (not in the data) who is related to the Anoa'i family.
In the data Rain has a married relationship with Chris Gray so remove that relationship.

https://www.ucewrestling.com/about

I had planned to get some of the mod updated today to make tomorrow easier, then I dropped into a stream of the new Fire Pro update, guess tomorrow is going to be fun. Hopefully will get the next update out in the next couple of days at least.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic