Simpsons Superhero Mafia: Sign-Ups!

simpsons.png

With the popularity of superhero movies breaking box-office records world-wide, the residents of Springfield saw a way to make their own fame: by creating their own superhero brands! The Vigilantes were out in force, stopping crime being only a consequences of an attempt to get their created brands trending on social media. Popularity could then in turn lead to movies made about them after all! There was one group who took issue with this - no not the police, Chief Wiggum loved that these untrained civilians covered his night-shifts, - no, another group who stood to loose everything should these vigilantes become famous enough. The only solution? Unmasking them for the whole world to see! 

With an influx of "super" heroes abound, the town of Springfield is about to be turned on its head...

Welcome to the sign-up threat for Simpsons Superhero Mafia: THE UNMASKING!

Please see the basic mafia rules for beginners , and lets get this awesome game back to the board! This game is open to everyone: old players, new players, Cloudy, everyone! Looking for 13 total.

More basic rules for new players can be found at (http://www.ewbattleground.com/topic/97869-the-basic-rules-of-mafia/) and should be read before starting play.

The days are going to be shorter, engagement encouraged, and we'll all have some fun. 

Sign-up Sheet: 

1. ArminTamzarian
  2. Naitch
  3. Kurgan
  4. Jmarushin
  5. Troy
  6. Marcus
  7. DFF
  8. Ace
  9. Pleatherface
  10. Meacon
  11. C-Mil
  12. Destiny
  13. Eternal Phoenix

Sign-Ups Now Closed

Please expect PMs and the game thread to start later today. 

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Eternal Phoenix said:

This is a bit awkward, but a fellow I know said y'all play mafia here. I'd like to join this one if you'll let me.

Sure and welcome. 

Mafia has died down recently and this is the first game we've ran in a while. Its OK if you want to play but you must be active. Can you commit to this?

1 minute ago, HarshMillennium said:

Sure and welcome. 

Mafia has died down recently and this is the first game we've ran in a while. Its OK if you want to play but you must be active. Can you commit to this?

You'd have to define active for me. I can be here every day, certainly, but like most folks I have a full time job (3PM-11PM Wed-Fri, 10PM-6AM Sat & Sun), sleep, and other stuff I do. And my style has always been more on the watcher side of things.

2 minutes ago, HarshMillennium said:

I cant force people to give up on their work and sleep (...yet) as it's the same for everyone but yeah I'd be expecting at least a couple of posts every couple of days depending on how the game is going. 

Easily done. Day One will be the hardest, as I hate to speculate, but I can get in here that often.