the masked singer uk is shit

K

More on  U.S. season 3:

Got Mouse right!

Laughing at myself for my previous post, because Frog is obviously Bow Wow, who I dismissed before. Taco cannot be Bob Saget, because Saget is taller than Nick, and Taco is shorter. Taco *could* be Tom Bergeron, who replaced Saget as host of America's Funniest Home Videos, and is 5'9" (Saget is 6'4" and Nick is 6'). No clue on Kitty yet, but I am fairly sure the Banana is not Bret Michaels, who some people online believe it is.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still stunned over tonight's episode, because I pulled a Ken as a joke:

While Bear was performing, I said "Welcome to Masked Singer, Sarah Palin!". And was kidding. The Bear lost....and it

was Sarah Palin. (Real guess was Candace Cameron Bure)

• Like 1

On 19/03/2020 at 13:42, Tigerstyle said:

Astronaut is definitely

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah when they mentioned that name it just fell into place for us mentally...it makes so much sense 

I will say this: Did not get Swan. Had no guess.

A lot people seem to think the T-Rex is

Jojo Silwa

. Do not know enough about her to say yes or no. But I think the T-Rex should have gone home instead of the Swan.

Some people seem to think that

Hunter Hayes

is the Astronaut and that the Rhino is

Tim Tebow

. I think Tigerstyle might be dead on as far as the Astronaut is concerned, but I have no guess at all for Rhino yet. I'm convinced that the Night Angel is

Kandi Burrus, actress, tv personality and former lead singer of XScape[.spoiler]. 

Before the T-Rex was eliminated, there were people (and I mean adults) on Facebook ranting and raving about how good she was. Those people must all be tone deaf. She should have gone the week before, instead of the Swan.

Jojo Siwa may be the youngest contestant they've had on the show, but she still sucked. It may be a family show, but its not a kids' show, and she's kids' level talent as far as singing goes. Out of all the performers they've had on the show, only Tommy Chong, Sarah Palin and Antonio Brown were worse, in my opinion.

And a lot of people still think the Frog is Morris Day, purely because of the "Prince" clue...which is the only that I don't get, and the only one that would even apply to Morris Day. One nut even commented "I know Morris Day's voice when I hear it". I hope people remember and blast that person once the Frog's mask comes off.

Someone tried to say the clue is because Bow Wow did a song called Prince of Darkness. No. That was the 80's group, Bow Wow Wow, known for their song I Want Candy.

My guesses for the remaining contestants - the bolded ones I am 1000% certain on

Frog - Bow Wow

White Tiger - Gronk

Banana - Bret Michaels

Night Angel - Kandi Burrus

Astronaut - Joseph Gordon Levitt

Turtle - Jesse McCartney

Kangaroo - Jordyn Woods

Kitty - Emma Watson (Heidi's guess, but I am going along with it.)

Rhino - No guess yet.

I expect either Kitty, Banana or Frog to win, but won't be surprised if someone else does. White Tiger wins, its bullshit.

@GhostMachine

Spoiler

Totally agree that jojo siwa was awful, except I'd say that sarah Palin was far and away better given her song and Tommy Chong has been run through the ringer over the years whereas jojo siwa is convinced that she is a music star (as evidenced by the world tour)

@JMarushin

Listening to Palin objectively, and not because of her song choice, she was awful. Gronk as White Tiger is mainly entertaining because of his song choices.Jojo has a lot of energy, but she absolutely sucks. She's definitely Kids Bop level talent at most. Bella Thorne's performance last week was actually good by comparison, and she should not have gone home. Tommy Chong was bad regardless. Also the only performer instantly recognizable besides Gladys Knight and Patti LaBelle.

I think White Tiger only advanced because people know its Gronk (even Pats haters love him), and he's entertaining as hell. But no way he wins.

Rhino and Kitty have me absolutely stumped. I think Heidi could be right that Kitty is Emma Watson, but I am not 100% certain. I don't buy Rhino being Tim Tebow.

Edited by GhostMachine

11 minutes ago, Pooker said:

@JMarushin I hear it in her voice. She's not quite going all out, but her tone of voice is a giveaway, to me at least.

I don't agree with Frog, I think it's a boy band member, but agree with all of the other guesses.

Yeah if she went all out dead giveaway for sure

@GhostMachine

Spoiler

Yeah I'm not sold on Tebow - most of the clues kinda point that direction but it doesn't quite all add up and the voice doesn't quite match up

I've heard rumblings that Rhino could be 

Spoiler

Barry Zito

The clues do seem to fit. I'm still laughing at Nicole's (or was it Jenny?) Suggestion of Vince Gill. Such a stupid guess.

I'm with you on Astronaut. The latest clue kinda leads us away from who he thought it could be.

Pooker , one thing Rhino said is that he's not an athlete. That lets him out, as well as Tim Tebow, who some have guessed. 

Some believe that Astronaut is

Hunter Hayes

. I can't say yes or no, because I'm not too familiar with him.

Edited by GhostMachine