Star Wars Games Thread

Hellraiser

4 hours ago, probablyoliver said:

I'm loving it, it's fixed a lot of the issues I had with Fallen Order and the openness of the world is incredible. I'm still early on, but it's safe to say this is the Star Wars game I've been dreaming of for years.

I will caveat by saying it currently has one of the worst 'performance' modes I've ever played, and really struggles to maintain its frame rate. Still, it hasn't dampened my enjoyment at all, and I'm happy to keep playing until it gets patched.

I'm going to play until I can legally adopt Turgle.

I bought Jedi: Survivor a few  this a few days and I'm finally starting it now. And right away I'm noticing the same thing as I did when I first booted up Horizon: Forbidden West: The recap video of Fallen Order that plays automatically when you start the game is awful. If I was a new player, I'd be completely lost. Hell, even as someone who has played Fallen Order I'd still would have been lost if I hadn't just watched a recap video on Youtube to refresh my memory.

If anyone here wants to skip Fallen order for whatever reason and  jump into the series with Survivor: Look up one of the video recaps on Youtube.

Edited by Hellraiser
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

A PSA regarding a 100% game completion progress-halting bug in the bounty hunting side-activity:

Spoiler

At some point in the story, Caij, will pass on to you the location of a bounty hunter names Killi Osso . This is supposed to happen after you have taken out 14 bounty hunters. Unfortunately, there is a bug where she will tell you that rumor before you have killed 14 bounty hunters. If that happens to you, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES GO AND FIGHT HIM! If you do so, Caij will stop telling you about the locations of other bounty hunters afterward. I'm currently stuck at 11/16 defeated bounty hunters and she won't talk to me anymore. And finding the locations by using a guide don't work either as the bounty hunters simply didn't spawn.

Edited by Hellraiser

16 hours ago, Hellraiser said:

A PSA regarding a 100% game completion progress-halting bug in the bounty hunting side-activity:

Reveal hidden contents

I dunno if that's glitched for me already tbh.

Spoiler

I came across the bounty hunter where she showed up after and I got the first puck thing, and the rumour to talk to her at the saloon, but anytime I visit her she never actually talks, just offers the shop and the rumour sits there unwilling to be completed.

47 minutes ago, Kaney said:

I dunno if that's glitched for me already tbh.

Hide contents

I came across the bounty hunter where she showed up after and I got the first puck thing, and the rumour to talk to her at the saloon, but anytime I visit her she never actually talks, just offers the shop and the rumour sits there unwilling to be completed.

Spoiler

Sometimes you just have to leave the Saloon and come back later for her to tell you about bounties. I could never go back to her immediately after defeating one bounty hunter and get the next location right away.