Spotify Wrapped.

Dang117

IMG-20240329-WA0004.jpg

I've listened to a few full albums so Judas Priest and Kill the Lights made the list on that count (both excellent). Singles are Sum 41, Twin Atlantic, Frank Turner, With Confidence, and Pendulum (it's their remix).

Entirely too obsessed with Spanish Love Songs since diving in head first in January.

• Like 1

1712149169499.jpg

I can't have listened to much music on Spotify in March, which makes sense, as I was listening to a lot of podcasts.

Bleachers, Judas Priest and Beyoncé are literally all only on there because they had new albums out, and I don't think I listened to any of them more than once. 

I'm reading a biography of Jake Thackray at the moment, so him being number one in unsurprising, as I haven't listened to much else.

For clarity in that top 5:
1. Cat Scratch Fever - Motorhead
2. Wichita Lineman - R.E.M.
3. To Do With You - Jake Thackray
4. Between The Bars - Tanya Donelly
5. Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters - Orville Peck

All bar the Jake Thackray song are cover versions, and all bar Tanya Donelly are in a playlist I put on when I don't fancy a podcast - usually either on the bus home from the pub, or if I'm on the Tube and the line I'm on is too noisy to take in what's being said on a podcast. The Jake Thackray song is in said playlist, and also probably boosted by my listening to him more regularly because of the biography. 

The Tanya Donelly track is from an Elliott Smith tribute album I listened to maybe two or three times over the course of the month.

• Like 1