Shaun of the Dead

Hellfire

could you just shut up ore say i am right ? thank you :D

Yeah, but than he'd be lying.

I haven't seen Shaun of the Dead since I'll have to travel 45 minutes to go see it and my friends just happen to be going tommorow when I work. It'll come sometime to the artsy theatre here in small-town Canada, but not the Famous Players.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw this last night, and it's probably the best film I've seen in the cinema for quite some time. This movie had me rolling, there were so many different funny parts in the movie. I found it funny when Ed said "Sup Niggas" when he pulled up with Shaun's parents in the Jaguar. It was funny because it wasn't something I'd have expected to here from him, and the way he said it sounded funny to. It was also funny when Shaun meets up with his female friend (forget her name, the one dressed in cammo) and her entourage is an exact replica of his.

I hadn't even heard of this flick until I saw this thread, and the girl I was with told me to pick the movie, so I rolled the dice on this. Nice choice.

Edited by VerbalPuke

I got all the jokes, and Shaun Of The Dead wasn't as good as it should have been. I watched stuff they took out on the DVD extras and suddenly the whole thing made sense. Why take it out, it was only like 15 extra minutes or so and would have not had me asking 'who the fuck was that woman' or 'that seemed pointless didn't it'...

Best film of the year...so far. I'll get the extended version on DVD if they release it. Nick Frost is my new role model.

It was alright. Not the greatest movie I've ever seen, but I laughed.

It was hilarious when Ed goes 'Sup niggas', and all the black people in the theater go 'what the fuck?' then laugh.

'I'm sorry Shaun.'

'Sorry?'

'I'm sorry.'

'ERGH!'

'I'll stop doing it when you stop laughing.'

And, of course, David, who looked like a grown up Harry Potter.

I'm still trying to figure out why no theatres around my location are playing this movie...it's gotten great ratings from what I've seen, and everyone talks about how funny it is...I could swear they released it nation wide, so why the hell is it no showing in some locations...