GTA: San Andreas Full Playlist Revealed

paidelr

Next Tuesday can't come fast enough, it'll definately be A Good Day, might not even have to use my AK, unless the store doesn't get it in time that is :D

Yeah man, I have Tuesday off of school so I am definetely going to the store to pick up a copy.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is GTA:SA set in the present day?

Soundtrack's storming, I think Radio X looks the best.

And apparently, it's going to be nigh-on impossible for UK guys to get it without having preordered. There's rumours going round that the amount of copies released is going to be less to generate extra interest or something. How true that is, I don't know, but be warned anyways ;)

Makes perfect sense. One of the biggest game releases of all time comes is being produced in low quantities.

Oh, and the whole impossible to get unless you pre-order? Im sure you will be able to find somewhere that stocks it the day it comes out. I mean GAME seem to think its impossible to get anything the day it comes out. Hence the reason they want to charge me almost £50 in total to get Halo 2 SE from them.

I forgot to reserve my copy at EB, but I'm not sure if I'll have money to buy it. The only time of the year I buy games now is in the fall/winter and I usually barely squeak out enough money for 3 or 4 games. I need GTA, THUG 2, and SvR for sure though. I'm not into RPG games anymore or games with vast stories and complex shit like that.

Oh and though the radio stations look killer, none of them compare to Emotion 98.3 with Fernando Martinez. Like a fat girl who suddenly loses alot of weight.

K-DST

Playlist:

* Foghat - Slow Ride

* Kiss - Strutter

* Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird

Bounce FM

Playlist:

* Rick James - Cold Blooded (This will be fun for a while, driving around with this song on, yelling "I'm Rick James, Bitch" as I do drive bys)

* Cameo - Candy (my heart stopped for a second...BASTARDS! SHOULD BE WORD UP~!)

Radio Los Santos

DJ: Julio G

Playlist:

* Dr Dre - Nuthin' But A G Thang

* Cypress Hill - How I Could Just Kill A Man

* NWA - Alwayz Into Something

* NWA - Express Yourself

* Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day

* Ice Cube - Check Yo Self

* Easy E - Easy-Er Said Than Done (Boo, Real Muthaphukkin G's > This)

RADIO:X - The Alternative

DJ: Sage

Playlist:

* Helmet - Unsung

* Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus (I've only heard two versions of this, Manson's, which blows dogs, and Lollipop Lust Kill's, and I hope the original is more like LLK's)

* Danzig - Mother

* Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name (one of my favorite bands)

* Alice In Chains - Them Bones (Favorite. Band. Ever)

Makes perfect sense. One of the biggest game releases of all time comes is being produced in low quantities.

Oh, and the whole impossible to get unless you pre-order? Im sure you will be able to find somewhere that stocks it the day it comes out. I mean GAME seem to think its impossible to get anything the day it comes out. Hence the reason they want to charge me almost £50 in total to get Halo 2 SE from them.

808 State = great.

SF-UR is the best station and it gets my listenership!

K-Rose is coolios for some good old singalongs!

I don't like rap, gangsta or otherwise so not impressed with most of the soundtrack!

Overall not as great as Vice City's - Wave 103 and Emotion were magnificent! Though Bowie, Depeche Mode, The Who = something decent will be on most of the time...

Looks like it's just me on the SF-UR bandwagon oh ye with no taste!

*yearns for a classical station like in GTA3*

Is GTA:SA set in the present day?

Soundtrack's storming, I think Radio X looks the best.

And apparently, it's going to be nigh-on impossible for UK guys to get it without having preordered. There's rumours going round that the amount of copies released is going to be less to generate extra interest or something. How true that is, I don't know, but be warned anyways ;)