GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Guest The Survivor

***Spoilers***

GTAIII guy makes an appearence in one of the Angel pine missions as Catalinas new boyfriend. She even says 'he's taking me to Liberty City'.

Edited by The Survivor

Yeah, describe your lowrider mods. I just started working on mine, got a Savanna and gave it green flames to represent OGF, really dark gray (not quite black) interior, new back bumper, bass boost and nitrous... then I ran outta money. Now working on making more in pool.

Is that the one with the big ass trackter? If so, Kill all of the hippies, then when you're leaving with the trackter, get out and kill everyone around you, including the person in the truck, and the guy with the gun i the bed of the truck. Then just cruise to the finish point.

It's pretty simple..and in a way involves some luck. The part where you get the tractor is easy, then you can just ride out, and even just ride over the people on the way. You'll most likely want to stop teh cars that chase you before you try to keep going. Do not..follow the road, you have to cut through. Basically just go straight to the destination, and the only problem is with this 'cliff', at the bottom is the railroad track, and that's about it. Basically...ride off...and hope you don't land on your top. Then you can continue on with no problems.

Or at least it worked for me.