GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

I have two custom low-riders.

One is from the mission where you follow Kendl and do the Low Rider bounce-off. It's black with a pink interior and bass boost. (Was saving my money.)

The second I pulled off the street at random. It's either a Savanna or a Blade (I forget.) It has 5x nitrous, with a pink exterior paintjob and a black interior. Nothing else though - as I drained myself of most of my money modding that second one. I've been killing Drug dealers to gain money.

I HAVE FOUND LAZLOW!!!

He's a caller on the policical show on WCTR

I thought he was the Host for the "Entertaining America" show. Nearly positive of it.

And from what I read elsewhere Fido's real name is revealed in SA.

I haven't found any references to other GTA games yet, but I'm only just past the "Doberman" mission.

The drug dealers are very abundant after reaching the Badlands. There are two types, as far as I know. Mortis named one and the other is a white guy with a grey hoody. Killing drug dealers is the easiest way to make mad cash real fast. In just ten minutes of gameplay (real time) I went from $15,000 to over $50,000.

And if you aren't careful, they'll pull a gun on you. >_> I learned that. One walked up to me and asked me if "I wanted a piece of this shit", so I replied negatively and CJ was like "No nigga, get that shit away from me!" And I stood there for a second and then the guy whipped a pistolero out and started firing.

So then I blew his ass away with an SMG.

Mine has to be in the "Robbing Uncle Sam" mission. The entire mission this is what I did: I lifted a box into the truck, ran outside and killed the Guards, lifted another box in, ran outside etc. etc.

By the end of the mission my life metre was blinking and I had virtually no life, neither did Ryder. Then I had to drive the van to the checkpoint with the "Weekend Soldiers" following me. Before I could kill them (by Ryder throwing boxes out, that is) both of my back tires got shot out and I made it through Balla territory to get to the checkpoint.

Probably my favorite (and most intense) gameplay moment so far.

What's yours?

Nah. It's more than possible. I just kept retrying the mission over and over, and before long I scored almost 6,000 on it.

I just completed "Doberman" for Sweet.

So right now it looks like :

Big Smoke "Just Business"

Sweet "Los Sepulcros"

OG Loc (best character ever.) "House Party/Management Issues"

Tenpenny "Gray Imports"

Cesar "High Stakes, Low-Rider"

I earned about $15,000 in the betting shop on the horses. I used that to mod my low rider.

Black exterior, blue interior, front and back bumpers (the style begining with S), side skirts, access alloy wheels, bass boost and 10x nitrous. I think that's all you can do...

Seeing a Police car chase a taxi cap, go up this bridge like ramp, drive along it and then fall off :P.

Other than that i'm not very far through it, so i don't have many mission ones since im stuck already. I can't do the Seville Boy missions and i'll probably take 555 attempts to do this robbery one :P.

BMX, Mountain Bike, any kind of Low-Rider, and the PCJ-600.

My biking/cycling skill is higher than my driving skill :P