GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

So I've completed Samuel L Jackson's missions, Sweet's, Loc's and Ryder - all I have left is Big Smoke's and the Spanish guy's race.

Couple of questions:

1. Do you need to do the race to get off the Island?

2. When I've finished Big Smoke's last one, I'm currently stuck on the shoot the people off the train one, do I get off the Island?

3. Any tips for the let Smoke shoot the people off the train one?

A simple yes or no would be great for 1 and 2 - as to leave the story to a suprise. This game is really fucking amazing though - well worth the wait.

Ryder - Robbing Uncle Sam

Big Smoke - The one with OG Loc & his lover

those are the 2 i'm on at the moment i've just stopped and i'm playing around in the gym and other places. trying to take my time with this game

Guest Bluesman

I can already tell I hate this mission more than any other. I suck at racing missions, and the location is so damn far away from any save point, making it a real pain in the ass. Anyways, I was looking for any tips, like what vechiles to use, or strategies like when to make my move, etc.

Guest Bluesman

Holy shit...I actually just beat it. I tried a dirt bike, but it wouldn't let me. So I grabbed a rancher out of the garage, shoved everyone out of the way, and held 1st for almost the entirety of the race.

How do you get the low rider? I saw them once with my cheetah, but haven't since then.

You can an updated version of the Banshee (dodge viper type car) from GTA3 on this game. That's all I got so far.

There's a lot of Manhunt elements to this game which is cool, and I'm very pleased to say there's shades of Shenmue too. This is finally a game that could surpass that great title IMO.

Guest Bluesman

Was to me as well. Stay back a bit, making sure to to stay close, and once you hit the straight away, gun it. You should be able to grab 1st with ease, especially with Nos.

The only problem I could see with this thread is the possibility of spoilers.

And yes, the Catalina missions are a pain in the ass...almost as much as she is. When you do the liquor store one on the ATV's, make sure you have plenty of ammo so you can do the shooting, because she's worthless.

Edited by Bluesman