GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

i've gotten him pretty ripped with a little fat but when i go walking or bike riding around the city i burn off all my muscle instead of my fat. is there way to keep the muscle up

alot of games don't survive the hype i gets before its released but this game man its brilliant the cities are huge and the graphics look better than vice city graphics. a great game.

If you wanna get to the next two citys jump in the water at the bridge and swim to the other side till you find somewhere where you can get up. Your rating goes straight to four stars but it's quite good if you wanna look around.

Yeah my brother just left me to save his game. Instead I drove my car into the water near the bridge to the left-hand island. I swam across and I managed to avoid being busted or wasted till I was a mere block away from the Pay & Spray. Which is pretty impressive considering just how far away I was to start with.

This is just me trying to think logically, but I could be totally wrong...

When you cycle, run, or swim he burns fat first and then muscle. So you have to have a fair bit of fat to burn off so that it doesn't start to eat into your muscle.

I don't think the Pay N Spray will help since your wanted level shoots up the minute you step foot on another city. Since you're committing a crime when you go there (Tenpenny telling you not to leave town at the beginning of the game), I would assume that you'd go into the Pay N Spray, your wanted level would flash, and then go right back up. Just like if you're shooting people, spray, then shoot people while it's flashing, it goes right back. Just a thought, I could be wrong.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I got as buff as it would allow, and basically I could get away with going back to the gym every other day, I'm guessing I'm not the only one that finds this process a complete pain in the ass. I never eat either, that too is a pain in the ass.

I'm ripped to fuck but still have no sex appeal.

Oh I never said it would help, I mean, it might've done but it probably doesn't.

I just thought it was a good acheivement to make it that far when being chased by helicopters, police, and riot squad. Most of the time I was on foot, too.