GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

:D I beat that mission the first time..

But I have to say. I crashed 8 times, it's just he seemed to wait up for me and I was always able to cut him off. I went over a bridge ontop of him. Pretty sweet shit.. and yes OG sucks with a gun, so I was trying to gun him myself but couldn't get near him.

Guest Bluesman

Pimping out the bulletproof lowrider, and then using it when fighting turf wars is fucking priceless. I'm going to take over the entire town now. Nothing can stop me now...except for my insatiable love of hookers :shifty:

Okay, that was the funniest and weirdest thing to ever piss me off. So, I'm there ready to begin the mission where you lock ammunation. I buy a few guns and decide I should go on foot to Glen Park. As I turn the corner I hear a rumble and the next thing I know a PLANE falls on me and kills me! What the hell?!

Okay, that was the funniest and weirdest thing to ever piss me off. So, I'm there ready to begin the mission where you lock ammunation. I buy a few guns and decide I should go on foot to Glen Park. As I turn the corner I hear a rumble and the next thing I know a PLANE falls on me and kills me! What the hell?!

I had a plane crash in the driveway when I went into Mad Dog's mansion...that was crazy, a loud KABOOM and then a black plane with flames all around it.

Yay for max muscle and stamina....too bad I don't use the muscle and it's fading.

On a side note, using the health/armor/$250,000 cheat when you're on the bike in Just Business causes it to explode.

Just to let y'all know.

Plus I found it easier in Wrong Side Of The Tracks to race ahead of the train, stop, get off the bike and shoot at them myself than to hope for Smoke, mainly because I'd be right at the bridge and Smoke would be shooting the last guy and he would. not. die.

At least you didn't fall off Mount Chiliad.....entertaining death will be had, that's a given.

Just hold R1 and target your gang member. Hit up or down on the D-Pad and they should follow you, that is if you’ve gotten that far.

The funniest moment for me was giving Denise (the girlfriend) a dildo for a present. The big purple dildo can be found in the LSPD showers.

Edited by cravatemark