GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Bah, you people need to learn how to be patient. I could be tearing it up to the sounds of "Welcome To The Jungle", but me and Cloudy are blood brothers and if he can't have it now, then I won't either. I'm waiting until tomorrow. Damn, I'm good.

Guest Bluesman

Dammit. I actually was a half hour away from a Gamestop and EB games earlier today, and then drove (2 1/2 hours) home. If I would have known this I probably would have stayed later and gotten it. Dammit.

Is there still hookers in the game? and if so can you still kill them to get your money back? I know it's an odd question but if there are still hookers it means the Australian version will be cut and I will need to import.

I waited 30 mins in line for the game but it was worth it. I've only seen about half of Los Santos so far and the city seems huge just as it is. I still have the rest of L.S and then the other two cities to go. The load time was really quick which surprised me since the last two GTA's were very slow and this one is a bigger game with no load times between cities.

One interesting note, the back of the game says 1-2 players. I have no idea what that's for or what they are refering to, at least not yet. It's a great game that I'll be spending many hours on for sure.

******* SPOILERS!!!!*******

You find the two player icon by Big Smokes house, surrounded by fences. It’s two people side by side, in red. You also get it later on, after rescuing the girl from the house fire you set earlier.

Also, something interesting to note, if you break into the airport and fly a plane to any part of the map you haven’t unlocked, you get a four star warning and fighter jets come and shoot you down. Just one hit from the missile sends your plane spiraling down to the ground.

Edited by cravatemark