GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Guest Bluesman

I've found the Bike, and to a lesser extent motorcycles, to be far easier to improve driving skill with. I can't wait to max out the Bike though, and bunny hop over cars.

Has anyone been able to purchase a house with a garage yet? The only ones I've seen (for 10,000) don't have garages.

It's gonna be a while till I can play the game. I gotta either wait for it to come on XBox or buy another PS2. Right now I'm waiting for Halo 2 though, so that will distract me until Christmas hopefully.

Got it today( I could have gotten it yesterday, but I had a big chemics test and decided to wait until today to pick it up...cause let's face it, if I had gotten it yesterday I wouldnt have studied shit) and so far it's awesome in the little over 3 hours I have put into it. I do find some of the icons in the map confusing(It took me 7 tries to find the pay and spray after the drive by shooting mission on the ballas) and I always have trouble getting back home(I am always lost), but I am almost maxed out in muscles stat and have increased two levels in cycling skill. Also, a good idea is to eat salads at the pizza shop, that way you wont gain a lot of fat and combined with workouts, your muscle stat grows faster.

Also, I got the boxing moves from the first gym.

***not exactly interesting spoilers but spoilers nonetheless***

The map is confusing as hell, and driving ANYTHING is hit-and-miss.

I think the bike is the easiest to drive, except that if you hit anything going over like 1 MPH you go flying (and so does the bike 95% of the time).

Your muscle stat drops like crazy if you don't eat; I got the "you are hungry" message at the start of a mission and didn't eat until the finish, and i went from about 2/3 full to under 1/3, maybe even 1/4.

I also noticed that every food store sells salads.

Anybody else stumble into the bar and discover the pool/arcade games?

***not exactly interesting spoilers but spoilers nonetheless***

The map is confusing as hell, and driving ANYTHING is hit-and-miss.

I think the bike is the easiest to drive, except that if you hit anything going over like 1 MPH you go flying (and so does the bike 95% of the time).

Your muscle stat drops like crazy if you don't eat; I got the "you are hungry" message at the start of a mission and didn't eat until the finish, and i went from about 2/3 full to under 1/3, maybe even 1/4.

I also noticed that every food store sells salads.

Anybody else stumble into the bar and discover the pool/arcade games?

Edited by Tristof Kitler

Alright, I got a few questions about recruiting.

1. Can it be done at anytime during the game or do you have to have some sort of mission to recruit?

2. If so then how is it you recruit?

3. And who is that you can recruit?

Thanks.

Anyone on the street wearing your gang colors in your gang territory. Lock on, after a certain mission you'll have enough respect to recruit 2. Press Up on the D-Pad in order to try and recruit.. some actually won't.. some will..

Edit: HOLY SMOKES >.<!!! That last mission for Big Smoke is fucking hard as hell. What am I supposed to aim at, I keep getting iced by the big ass truck and motorcycles coming at me. Terminator II all over again...

Edited by Mortis

Anyone on the street wearing your gang colors in your gang territory. Lock on, after a certain mission you'll have enough respect to recruit 2. Press Up on the D-Pad in order to try and recruit.. some actually won't.. some will..

Edit: HOLY SMOKES >.<!!! That last mission for Big Smoke is fucking hard as hell. What am I supposed to aim at, I keep getting iced by the big ass truck and motorcycles coming at me. Terminator II all over again...